hello guys, i do have a question for which i do believe you are the best to give me a reliable answer.

I recently purchased 2 buckles from the states to get the switch for seat belt detection. I know, i am crazy because most of the time people wants to get rid of the annoying warning sound for non fasten seat belts, but i do like security, and i prefer that way, like in my recent F30 that i know if my passenger isn't fasten without having a look to him.
I wired the buckles correctly to the airbag module and coded the airbag module to take in account the buckles. It seems to work pretty fine, i do now have the gong alert and the light on the dashboard when the seat belt of the driver isn't fasten. But nothing for the passenger. I do see if it is fasten or not with my diagnostic tool, no matter if it is BMW Scanner or INPA, my passenger sensor is working as well, but if someone is sitting on the passenger seat, i don't get the light on my dashboard if the person doesn't fast the seat belt. Same for the driver, once he fasten the seat belt, if I unfasten it, the light goes on, but no gong warning, is that normal ?
Thanks for the help, as in Europe we didn't get these buckles with seat belt detection, i don't know what is possible or not on E46.