Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
I love the way that looks, awesome job. So clean!! Do you have Z4M bushings? I thought ET35 was a perfect fit on E46’s. I just ordered some wheels and decided not to go ET35 knowing the bushings lush the hubs out
the Z4M bushings push the front hubs forward, not out. it would not have an affect on wheel offset.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
The touring shot was totes for you, Peterman. I laid out all of the wheels/tires and was like....I...I just don't know how I'm going to fit this in that little car...

Then I got going and realized it had TONS of room. Like, I could have easily fit another set of wheels and the dogs in there.
oh ya... definitely. it's cavernous. have you unlocked the hidden storage under the rear seat? easter egg...

thanks for the pic. i love the "let's just see what the Touring can do today..." pics. i take a whole bunch that i never post, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
Grounded:
looks like you've been rubbing on the very top inside lip of the fender too.... might want to roll that sucker a tiny bit. i'm doing mine this spring.

oh, and you're missing a fastener there? liner-to-bumper. should be a coarse-thread M8 with a big washer.