Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

Tyler AKA YoitsTmac ZHP Coupe Hunt!

Hey everyone! Alright lets get the sad part out of the way. I was rear ended trying to turn into my driveway by a lifted Tacoma on 32" wheels. The bumper got split down the middle and the damage on the right quarter panel pulled the left quarter panel. Apparently $15,000 in damage will total the car. I am recovering but sadly am not at 100%, but if I stopped every time I wanted to feel sorry for myself, I wouldn't be here today. I appreciate everyone's concern for my health. I am 23 and in the best shape of my life. I'm sad my workout sessions on Tuesday and Thursday have stopped, but an important step towards a proper recovery . Now that we got the soppy stuff out of the way, time to get down to brass tax.

Now that I'm an established adult (got my certificate in the mail and everything), I think its time I get myself something nice and close to what I envision for the final picture. I said it on my YouTube and I'll say it here, but E46 is my favorite chassis ever made. I've driven 500hp M235i's. I've driven F80. I've driven E92 M3. I love each of those cars for different reasons, but I love E46. It's far from perfect, but it's a fantastic canvas begging for your interpretation of perfection.

So how do I draw on the canvas? Boy, it will take me years, but let's start with the obvious: six gears in the middle, three pedals under my feet, sport package and an exterior look to match. So the ZHP fits the bill perfectly! For this hunt, I'm looking for coupes only. I'm a millennial damnit, life wouldn't be the same if I wasn't inconveniencing myself! Creative writing aside, here's my hunt:

car has been purchased.
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 10-09-2021 at 02:41 PM.