Here is a pic of the "thief," so you can visualize him as you read it.

Myself and Bullfrogs///M3 (Jeremiah) purchased a bumper lip for our M Tech II bumper, about 3 months ago. What we received was an ///M3 bumper lip (wrong). We both immediately contacted Eli (Ilir Pilaj), and he informed us, that if we shipped it back, he would refund our money, once we told him what the shipment tracking number was. He sent me a shipping label, and off went the lip...back to California. I of course gave him the shipping tracking number.

Initially he responded to my emails and seemed cordial. Since then, It has been 2.5 months. No money. No word. He has not responded to any of my recent emails (last 6 weeks). ELi....has gone dark.

This is where I am at...getting my money back from Eli. UPS is investigating. NFCU is investigating.

I don't think Paypal will get involved...because the initial payment transaction...actually was completed as prescribed....just with me getting the wrong lip.

I was able to reach the warehouse (www.optionimports.com) via email today. Mike (with sales) told me that since they (optionimports) had received the bumper back, and refunded Eli the money...that I had to take it up with him. I am now awaiting response to my most recent email, sent to optionimports regarding a good way to contact Eli.

If you see Eli floating around somewhere....tell him I'm looking for him...and whatever you do....don't trust him.

I am PMing him a link to this post. Maybe he can respond...

And for the record...as soon as Jeremiah and myself are refunded the money....I will delete this thread.