Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thank you very much for all the compliments, it is greatly appreciated. The seats are less of a comfortable feel but more of a sporty feel if that makes sense. When I take turns hard I feel like I am held in the seat much better. Also attached is a little video clip taken with my blackberry of the sound of the headers, it is a crappy video so you have to turn the volume all the way up to hear it. I will take one with my tablet soon to get better sound/video quality.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Very nice! I like the seats.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Very clean setup!
    Can you hear your intake over the headers?
    STEVEN ~ 05 ZHP Coupe Sparkling Graphite Metallic - AFE Filter/ CDV Delete/ eBay Headers

Hmm, I find it interesting that you think the M3 seats are less comfortable. On long journeys, my back aches with my ZHP seats and it's the inverse with the M3 seats. I feel that the M3 seats have better lumbar support than the ZHP seats do. Actually, I feel the ZHP seats don't have any lumbar support at all...
    You're pretty close. Perhaps I'll get to check it out one day.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yeah, I am usually in Milford or Shelton when not visiting clients during the week. My client base is from MA to PA so I can be occasionally spotted in those other states as well.

Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyh View Post
    And as far as the black rear diffuser, I didn't even realize certain MY ZHP's came with anything *BUT* a black one.
    Jorge (the white one in the banner at the top of the page) has a body colored diffuser

Quote Originally Posted by 05ZIPPYZHP View Post
    Very clean setup!
    Can you hear your intake over the headers?
    The great thing about the sound is that in a certain rpm range, its only headers, then only intake, then both together.

***UPDATE*** Wednesday the car is going into the shop for some upgraded trailer arm bushings and coilovers... will post pictures when it comes out of surgery

Coming Later today.....

Which are those? STR's?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast