Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Oh cool, I'm not the only one who received a second letter. I actually thought it was going to be about my headlights.

Anyway, I already had my car fixed under the first recall. I don't need to take it in again, do I?

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I would put your stock lights on so they can't deny coverage... I wouldn't give them an excuse. That's why I'll be putting my stock tails back in.
    I have RCR and I didn't put my stockies back in. But they're not LED like yours so maybe that is a good idea.

Got my parts letter yesterday. I already took care of it when I got the original notice.

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    Agreed but I figure if I can get the parts replaced fo free instead of moving the ground why not do it that way. lol

Magically sent from my Crack Berry tablet using tapatalk
    I think they move the ground as well, no? Anywho....free IS better.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Also some one said to make sure my car is an affected one and I haven't had time to look at the inside of the lights yet, but it is an 05 sedan and i get random bulb out warnings.

some one please correct me if I am wrong buy I believe this means it is an affected model.

I made an appointment for next Friday, I told then my plugs and carriers were shot and the lady said I may be leaving the car, and taking a loaner.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    Also some one said to make sure my car is an affected one and I haven't had time to look at the inside of the lights yet, but it is an 05 sedan and i get random bulb out warnings.

some one please correct me if I am wrong buy I believe this means it is an affected model.
    If you get random bulb out warnings despite confirming the presence of the functioning bulb, you are probably affected.

i did last week and took her in last Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by e3thekid View Post
    i did last week and took her in last Thursday.
    same, but I went in last Friday

I received my 2nd. Now I have to decide if I want to go to the closest to me, or one that has an X3 I'd like to get for my wife, lol.
    I have not had a very good experience with the closest one which is BMW of Sterling. Anybody around here have a comment on Sterling???

Got mine . . . the day after leaving my car in Vegas. :P Might consider having the fix done in September in Vegas, even after having done the DIY fix a few years ago.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast