Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Well hopefully he will at some pont.... we're all very interested in his answers...
    Yes sir. I did only call him yesterday. We will give him some grace. Also PM'd him....hoping he might have notifications turned on.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Is there an update to this issue 4000 RPM dip?

Quote Originally Posted by imola red zhp View Post
    Is there an update to this issue 4000 RPM dip?
    Hehe.....You will find mixed reviews on this. Some say the updated software fixes it. Some say it doesn't. I know when Jim Conforti installed the Shark on my ECU and updated to latest BMW software...it did not fix the dip.

Many......myself included....are leaning toward the DISA vlave as being the issue with the dip.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Hehe.....You will find mixed reviews on this. Some say the updated software fixes it. Some say it doesn't. I know when Jim Conforti installed the Shark on my ECU and updated to latest BMW software...it did not fix the dip.

Many......myself included....are leaning toward the DISA vlave as being the issue with the dip.
    I can test this next time on the dyno. Just need to find a broken disa to gut the valve.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

10-4

It seems like this topic has been beaten over the head for years. Isn't the 4K dip mechanical and to do with the VANOS switching over? I've still never seen or felt the dip from any car.....is it in your minds? LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

No....I don't think it's vanos related. If you've read that...please provide the link. Thanks

Rome wasn't built in a day....hehe

Meric Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    It seems like this topic has been beaten over the head for years. Isn't the 4K dip mechanical and to do with the VANOS switching over? I've still never seen or felt the dip from any car.....is it in your minds? LOL
    Yea I never felt the dip. Yet this is my second e46..

Quote Originally Posted by Meric View Post
    Yea I never felt the dip. Yet this is my second e46..
    I feel it slightly as a hesitation then pulls hard up top.

You can see mine here:
    Name:  5th-gear-pull-stock.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  36.3 KB

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

I have a very definite dip at 3500 rpm at load - EVERY DAY! My commute has a merge on the interstate where I am at the bottom of the hill - as I accelerate up the hill under load to merge - I get a dip at 3500 EVERY DAY. New plugs, gas filters, other maintenance done. I would love to have an affordable fix.

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast