Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale: 2005 BMW 330 ZHP My old car for sale

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    So the kid that bought my old ZHP has put it up for sale. He emailed me and asked me a few days ago if I kept digital copies of the PAGES and PAGES(literally, 100+ pages) of maintenance records, because he "lost them".........ugh. It is a very nice car, I replaced the clutch ($1800) right before I sold it, and it was in perfect running condition. He's also using my pictures of the car......can you say lazy?

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/cto/2960158785.html
    Kyle - Wisconsin Crew - 2001 BMW M3
    Supersprint Headers/Section 2 - Eisenmann Muffler - aFe Stage 2 Intake -
    Bilstien PSS9 Coilovers - VMR V710 (Gunmetal Powdercoat) - UUC EVO Short Shifter - ZHP Shift Knob

What a bum!

Car looked fantastic when you sold it. I doubt that's still the case (or that any maintenance has been done to it since)!

He asked you for the maintenance records and then had the nerve to take a shot at you in his listing? Sheesh...
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

I think it was a compliment - I can't think of anyone else who got so much from an extended warranty. Job well done!
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

nike001 Guest
    How much did you sell it to him for? If you don't mind my asking.

Always funny to see what they price the car at, especially since you sold it to him not too long ago. I usually laugh when people low-ball you for it and then when they turn around to sell it, they're firm on a price that you were trying to get for it.

Quote Originally Posted by quikryptonite View Post
    He asked you for the maintenance records and then had the nerve to take a shot at you in his listing? Sheesh...
    Kind of funny. I think I would have said "utilized" instead of "abused" in a used car listing.

That car is about an hour away from me lol if I hadn't gotten my e90 I would probably gone and taken a look at it haha
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    How much did you sell it to him for? If you don't mind my asking.

Always funny to see what they price the car at, especially since you sold it to him not too long ago. I usually laugh when people low-ball you for it and then when they turn around to sell it, they're firm on a price that you were trying to get for it.
    I sold it for $12,500
    Kyle - Wisconsin Crew - 2001 BMW M3
    Supersprint Headers/Section 2 - Eisenmann Muffler - aFe Stage 2 Intake -
    Bilstien PSS9 Coilovers - VMR V710 (Gunmetal Powdercoat) - UUC EVO Short Shifter - ZHP Shift Knob

Quote Originally Posted by AzkotikBMW View Post
    So the kid that bought my old ZHP has put it up for sale. He emailed me and asked me a few days ago if I kept digital copies of the PAGES and PAGES(literally, 100+ pages) of maintenance records, because he "lost them".........ugh. It is a very nice car, I replaced the clutch ($1800) right before I sold it, and it was in perfect running condition. He's also using my pictures of the car......can you say lazy?

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/cto/2960158785.html
    Ha-hah! He's using your own pictures too? That is funny. (Sorry, pls don't get offended, I am more amused at this kid's laziness and gumption.)

Lucky guy is asking only $500 less than what he purchased it for, and will probably get it.

I say lucky because he purchased a superbly maintained car and did zilch but yet is 'losing' so little.

btw, car doesn't have cold-weather package, right? Didn't you need it in WI (assuming that's where you were when you had the car)?
    Last edited by BimmerRules!; 05-02-2012 at 01:35 PM.

2005.5? Does that make my car a 2005.58 since it was built in July

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast