Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau B View Post
    Does anyone know what the thread size and pitch is for the waterpump? I would like to pick up a cap for it..

Beau
    Just buy the cap for it bro?

http://www.understeer.com/onlinestore-engine.shtml

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Awesome thanks! I knew I saw that somewhere, just could not remember where...

Finished the cooling system overhaul, nothing too crazy to report in reference to this, however I decided that I had some extra time and would try blacking out my kidney grills. So I am currently waiting for the 4th coat of Plasti-dip to dry, pictures will come tonight after they are back on the car.

Beau

Finished the grills up, I am happy with the way they came out. Although I am not very confident that they will hold up for very long. I think I may have to spring for the real blacked out grills. I have also realized that I need to take care of my lower grill as well, not that it stands out..

Been a while since I updated, but now back in Ohio and finally have an internet connection

Maintenance Update:

Replaced the crankcase pressure regulator valve and assoc hoses

Replaced a cracked oil filter housing and gasket

Next will be the O2 sensors and intake boot.

Nice! The OFHG is a fun job.

What part of Ohio are you in? Originally from Youngstown.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Nice! The OFHG is a fun job.

What part of Ohio are you in? Originally from Youngstown.
    I'm getting ready to do this soon.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

+1 loved every minute of it! Such a rewarding task when you compare DIY vs. Dealer/ Indy cost.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Zactly. Looks fairly straight forward. I do not plan on draining oil or removing upper coolant hose. I only plan to remove intake, 2 bolts on ps reservoir, and alternator.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

Is this something you're doing preventatively?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast