Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    How much is the performance kit?
    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...08&hg=31&fg=95

That one? It's $416 here: http://www.realbmwparts.com/partloca...&siteid=215477

Husker BMW (http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/part...&siteid=215771) is usually the cheapest but in this case at $460, they're not. It's $515 at Tischer. It pays to shop around sometimes.

Sounds like a hella deal. Lemme think about it abit. I am due for CA's at 119k miles. Got some other things planned.....so give me a lil time.

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So Dane what did you end up doing about your CA's? I am in need of a set, during inspection found both (L&R) rubber grommets ripped and open to air, dirt. I will replace CA's, and CAB's all at once. Its an easy DIY.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps05ZHP View Post
    So Dane what did you end up doing about your CA's? I am in need of a set, during inspection found both (L&R) rubber grommets ripped and open to air, dirt. I will replace CA's, and CAB's all at once. Its an easy DIY.
    I ended up getting the kit, for the CA's then selling the rest.

Sent from the HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA and USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

How are they performing?

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    How are they performing?
    Great. They're the zhp control arms with the ///M sticker.

Sent from the HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA and USA

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps05ZHP View Post
    I will replace CA's, and CAB's all at once. Its an easy DIY.
    Not so easy. Maybe if you have certain pullers and such. Everything goes pretty straight forward till you begin trying to pop off the ball joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1027 View Post
    Not so easy. Maybe if you have certain pullers and such. Everything goes pretty straight forward till you begin trying to pop off the ball joints.
    Actually it is very easy because he said he'd be doing both CABs AND control arms. New being installed on new, piece of cake.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Not sure if you are misunderstanding me or I did not relate well enough but I just did this job last weekend and removing the old control arms is not easy. I almost gave up. Ended up having to drop the subframe. I'm not talking about pressing CABs onto arms. That would be a piece of cake.

Autozone.com
    Should not have to drop subframe to install C/A's.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast