Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    Just got back to Florida from Philly. ...its warm and I love it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    You missed the holiday cold snap. It was nilly out.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by mLuMaN83 View Post
    You missed the holiday cold snap. It was nilly out.
    I didn't go north to Christmas eve so I got a taste and I do not like. Lol

2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    I didn't go north to Christmas eve so I got a taste and I do not like. Lol

I like a taste, but only a taste. ha

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Man Philly is cold. I have family there and don't know how they manage up there during the winter.

Florida is a 10+ hour hike for me

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Alright guys, sorry I didn't get back to you all earlier, I completely crashed last night... Anyway, I'm very open to a meetup, and I'd been thinking that we should organize one as we do have quite a good member base here, and frankly, the weather is excellent. If there is a good response, we can set something up for sooner rather than later, perhaps in the Spring before it gets TOO hot... What does everyone think about late February??

I'd love to do something in my area (Southeast), but I realize that the most central, logical place would probably be the Orlando area.. Of course, if people were willing to make the trek over to Tampa, there's plenty of good fun to be had there.

Anyway, let's gauge interest... Post up if you would make plans to attend. I know there are no dates, so everything is pending on that. But, lets assume a 2 day meet... Not sure if we'd be able to set up a mod day like we did at Dane's house... That sort of thing would be tough at my house... Possible though...

Copy/paste your name up if you'd be willing to go..

1. Joop
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

I'd be down for that. I'm always back and forth between Orlando and South FL so either works for me.

Well, so only a small handful of us at the moment. I know we have 2 members in the Tampa area (Telijah and prowlerflyer), Jon D down in Fort Lauderdale, Poke08 and his buddy (what's his name again Jon), Dathaeus (a guy named Jay that lives near me), Kyle in Tampa (static667) and probably some others that I'm missing... Hopefully they'll chime in soon and we can get some ideas rolling.

As for timing and events, I agree. a 2 day event would be cool, so long as everyone could set up lodging and whatnot. We should do some sort of car event on the first day, food/beer/party of sorts at night, and then the 2nd day we can do a mini show/hangout/mod day.. The hard part about this is that we really should have a private place (someone's home) to do it at, and that's tough to do. I technically have the space at my house, just not sure it'd fly really well with the neighbors. We could always skip the car work and just hang out at the house/pool..?

Ideas everyone?

Things in Central FL to do? I know Sebring is there, and I feel like there's a racing museum as well? That would be a cool thing to do. Or we go full redneck and do Everglades airboat rides.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Depending on the dates I'd try and make it up. Been traveling a lot for work so that could be a factor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Date pending for me as well... school.

Spring break would be open for me.

Getting settled here in Tampa. I'm down for something in a few weeks, when I get some money coming in. Moving is costly.

Sent from my TI-85 with Tapatalk 4
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast