Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 35 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135535 ... LastLast
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1397401142285.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  63.4 KB
    Alright fellas, this week I am purchasing these bad boys. After thinking long and hard about my options of making more power, I have decided to stay with the M54 engine and mod the hell outta it. With the headers I will kick off project overkill! Thread coming soon.

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

GL! Def interested in how it goes.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I'll be sure to follow your build! Definitely interested in the install.
    Tyler Landreth
    2003 330i/ZSP,ZPP,ZCW/Topaz Blue Metallic/5mt
    Depo Clears, CCFL angel eyes, LP delete, Piano black grills, yellow fogs, OEM Aux, OEM All Weather Mats, Cosmos Racing CAI, VMR VB3

I'll be sure to start a thread when it comes time. Wife gave me the green light, she said as long as I don't leave us broke and we can buy our new house this fall. Check and check!

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Ha. I'm in the same boat. I just got a set of those in. Installing tomorrow. I'm very excited to hear it completed.

Sent from Outerspace using iphone 13

Has anybody done an oil pan gasket replacement on the m54 motor? Mine is starting to seep and the gasket itself is cheap I might as well replace it before it gets wrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Has anybody done an oil pan gasket replacement on the m54 motor? Mine is starting to seep and the gasket itself is cheap I might as well replace it before it gets wrose.
    Ray (Smilez) has done it. He completed it in his garage. Hit him on FB or via PM.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    Ha. I'm in the same boat. I just got a set of those in. Installing tomorrow. I'm very excited to hear it completed.

BimmerBrakes? Did they come with all the hardware?

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    BimmerBrakes? Did they come with all the hardware?

Sent from in the bushes
    Yea BB. It comes with gaskets and bolts for the header to mid-pipe, but I wouldn't use the gaskets. I used the bolts for the mid pipe bc the headers were threaded and the old bolts are pressed in and don't come off. The gaskets are crap...I bought all oem gaskets and new header studs and all new nuts as well; costs about 120$ for all the hardware. I'm glad I did it that way, it's a much better fit and finish.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    Yea BB. It comes with gaskets and bolts for the header to mid-pipe, but I wouldn't use the gaskets. I used the bolts for the mid pipe bc the headers were threaded and the old bolts are pressed in and don't come off. The gaskets are crap...I bought all oem gaskets and new header studs and all new nuts as well; costs about 120$ for all the hardware. I'm glad I did it that way, it's a much better fit and finish.

Those look awesome

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Page 35 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135535 ... LastLast