Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    There's this one here.
    Mileage is even worse, 122k. Probably a no-go but I'd get a lower rate because 2006 (9.49%) and it's Interlagos blue, clear bra and paint is really clean, SMG pump already replaced, etc... I'd probably offer him like 14k for it since it's been for sale for a while already. No more than that because miles.
    In the market for an E90 M3

06, blue and zcp. If its in good condition, i would look past the mileage. 120k is not that bad as you make it seem out to be. Only downside is when you are done paying it off mileage will be alot higher.

But those interest rates still blow. I thought patelco would give better rates since its a credit union.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    link doesn't work
    Try it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    06, blue and zcp. If its in good condition, i would look past the mileage. 120k is not that bad as you make it seem out to be. Only downside is when you are done paying it off mileage will be alot higher.

But those interest rates still blow. I thought patelco would give better rates since its a credit union.
    Valid points. Mileage wise I'd like lower but so long as price reflects mileage, I'm down.

Yeah, I thought I'd get better rates than that, but it's because of the credit. Once my credit is good I could probably shave that down to like 4%-5% and refinance the car through Patelco again or through a different bank.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I love the blue exterior. Blue interior??
    No. Ad is mislabeled. It's black.

Dario if that's how you feel about the manuals, maybe you need to consider that an e46 M isn't the right car for you right now. Doesn't mean it can't be in the future but you're in school, horrible financing rate and can't find what you really want... Forcing it might not be beneficial to you in the long run.

Goin' HAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Dario if that's how you feel about the manuals, maybe you need to consider that an e46 M isn't the right car for you right now. Doesn't mean it can't be in the future but you're in school, horrible financing rate and can't find what you really want... Forcing it might not be beneficial to you in the long run.

Goin' HAM mobile
    I'm weary of the increased cost of manuals, but I do want one. I'm just willing to consider a nice SMG car, too. Not gonna force it. I would never sign on a car I didn't love just the for sake of owning an M. I'll keep looking for now; still have time. Maybe I'll just drive godzilla around this semester (gas guzzler to the max, though) and revisit the question in a few months.

Maybe I'll find another ZHP.

I wouldn't do it for rates like that. Time value of money dude, I made the same choice at 19 ($13.5K loan) and sold it within a year. Get your credit up and a fat down payment and I promise you it will feel so much better getting behind the wheel. You're gonna hate the thing if you strains you financially with maintenance costs on top of a payment with a high interest rate. With rates like that, you're throwing way too much money down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    I wouldn't do it for rates like that. Time value of money dude, I made the same choice at 19 ($13.5K loan) and sold it within a year. Get your credit up and a fat down payment and I promise you it will feel so much better getting behind the wheel. You're gonna hate the thing if you strains you financially with maintenance costs on top of a payment with a high interest rate. With rates like that, you're throwing way too much money down the drain.
    Might do that, too. Again, though, I have no intention of paying that rate for long.

It is a ridiculous rate, though.

Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast