Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to the mafia, hope you find a great ZHP and I am sure great things will come.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

I had a IS300 for 4 years and loved it. I have been driving a friends E39 M5 around lately and I decided I wanted something of a blend of the 2. But have to able to haul 4 people around with no problem. So looked at many options and decided a ZHP was the best.

Looks like I found exactly what I am looking for other than heated seats! Southern car too! *fingers crossed*

Then first real mod will be finding a proper LSD to put in the car. Having RWD sports car with out LSD is like having one but. Gets the job done but looks silly trying to do the job right.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks_Church View Post
    I had a IS300 for 4 years and loved it. I have been driving a friends E39 M5 around lately and I decided I wanted something of a blend of the 2. But have to able to haul 4 people around with no problem. So looked at many options and decided a ZHP was the best.

Looks like I found exactly what I am looking for other than heated seats! Southern car too! *fingers crossed*

Then first real mod will be finding a proper LSD to put in the car. Having RWD sports car with out LSD is like having one but. Gets the job done but looks silly trying to do the job right.
    Awesome, I knew you were going to mention the IS300 after seeing it in the pics.

Very cool. Good luck! Also, I had/am having a good experience with the MFactory Helical LSD, they also do Clutch type as well. You are probably more familiar with them as they definitely seemed more into the JDM world ? Other companies to check out are Diffsonline, Performance Gearing, Wavetrac..really depends on budget/needs.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Welcome. ZHP FTW !

Looking more towards a 1.5 way clutch type. I like sliding a lot!
    Talked to the bank today and waiting to hear back tomorrow! Booyah!

Now to decide in first mods. Thinking making it a little more sinister looking with RCR LED tails, Smoke front turns and sides, muffler delete with black chrome or satin silver tips, all weather mats, carbon roundel, and Cody Wheel cover with red top stripe. I hope.

Welcome to the site, state neighbor (IN/OH)

Welcome Brooks! I'm originally from Youngstown Ohio.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Belated welcome. GLWSearch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12