Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    The fenders are not rolled yet but they will be by the time the car is done. The 235 series tires on the 9.5 inch whe definitely help though.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Daaaayum. That sunshade's cool!

I'm now interested in the coupe one for no good reason.
    It's pretty great, actually. It's nice not having to climb in the back everyday at work to pop up a manual shade.

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    The fenders are not rolled yet but they will be by the time the car is done. The 235 series tires on the 9.5 inch whe definitely help though.
    Dang man, this project looks phenomenal.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Daaaayum. That sunshade's cool!

I'm now interested in the coupe one for no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    It's pretty great, actually. It's nice not having to climb in the back everyday at work to pop up a manual shade.

Dang man, this project looks phenomenal.
    It's the little things fellas

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

are you concerned about traction issues with the 235s?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    are you concerned about traction issues with the 235s?
    no, im the guy you all love to hate. building car for reasons other than tracking it or driving it hard lol. I dont drive hard, i dont race, I just like driving a car that looks nice, and know that the power is there if I need it (in theory with proper traction )

no, im the guy you all love to hate. building car for reasons other than tracking it or driving it hard lol. I dont drive hard, i dont race, I just like driving a car that looks nice, and know that the power is there if I need it (in theory with proper traction )
    so, then... i have to ask... why the heck did you bother with an S54 swap? all of that power is up top... you'll never get to it if you don't give it the beans.

i don't hate you. that's not in my nature. i just don't understand you.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

so, then... i have to ask... why the heck did you bother with an S54 swap? all of that power is up top... you'll never get to it if you don't give it the beans.

i don't hate you. that's not in my nature. i just don't understand you.
    I just like to do things, keeps me occupied.

i just bought 2 rear power sunblinds, parts for a Sedan PDC kit and going to build a power wire harness for it like I did for mine, just bought sedan ribbon mirrors and a set of M3 mirrors to retrofit them as well.

will list them all for sale soon but i just like to work on things or do projects.

Just because I dont have 265s out back doesnt mean the car wont be fast with an S54 and with the right driving and feathering.. wheel spin can be minimized as well out of the gate.

in the end, my car I wanted to be a car that wasnt built from the factory and had tons of options and parts that made it more rare than other models even though i know elitist will still say:

- the VIN doesnt say WBS so it will never be a real M
    - the car didnt come with NaturBraun interior, PDC, Sunblind from the factory etc so its not worth or any more rare since its unofficial....

I just like to do things, keeps me occupied.

i just bought 2 rear power sunblinds, parts for a Sedan PDC kit and going to build a power wire harness for it like I did for mine, just bought sedan ribbon mirrors and a set of M3 mirrors to retrofit them as well.

will list them all for sale soon but i just like to work on things or do projects.

Just because I dont have 265s out back doesnt mean the car wont be fast with an S54 and with the right driving and feathering.. wheel spin can be minimized as well out of the gate.

in the end, my car I wanted to be a car that wasnt built from the factory and had tons of options and parts that made it more rare than other models even though i know elitist will still say:

- the VIN doesnt say WBS so it will never be a real M
    - the car didnt come with NaturBraun interior, PDC, Sunblind from the factory etc so its not worth or any more rare since its unofficial....
    i'm just giving you a hard time, man. you can do whatever you want with your car, who cares what others think - that's how i always approach my cars.

and hey, if you need some stuff to keep you busy... i have a backlog over here. happy to put you to work.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

i'm just giving you a hard time, man. you can do whatever you want with your car, who cares what others think - that's how i always approach my cars.

and hey, if you need some stuff to keep you busy... i have a backlog over here. happy to put you to work.
    I know man if I lived closer i'd definitely be over to help out lol.

Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast