Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Congrats on the purchase!

Well done. IMO, that's the best combo out there (AW on NB).
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Congrats, that's a good looking coupe!

Thank you guys for the kind words. I did cheat in the photo. Oddly enough the diffuser is painted white, but seems like a cheap change. Also the mirror isn’t auto-dimming, but thankfully I know a car that does have one

Definitely will have to get a build thread going. This thing is going to be turned to 11 real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Thank you guys for the kind words. I did cheat in the photo. Oddly enough the diffuser is painted white, but seems like a cheap change. Also the mirror isn’t auto-dimming, but thankfully I know a car that does have one

Definitely will have to get a build thread going. This thing is going to be turned to 11 real fast.
    Nice pick up!
    Was this on your list of cars you've shared before? Or is this coming out of left field and you jumped on it?

Quote Originally Posted by BH93 View Post
    Nice pick up!
    Was this on your list of cars you've shared before? Or is this coming out of left field and you jumped on it?
    A brief skim through here leads me to believe I saw this before I made this thread. It was overpriced for what it was. After a month with no car and some PPI’s, seeing potential shipping or flights to grab a car, I decided I could pay more to avoid those otherwise costly requirements to purchasing a car further. Meanwhile he sat on it with medium interest for about a month, so he was willing to let it go for a little less.

Me willing to move up and him willing to move down, we were able to meet in the middle at a price we were both happy with.

A brief skim through here leads me to believe I saw this before I made this thread. It was overpriced for what it was. After a month with no car and some PPI’s, seeing potential shipping or flights to grab a car, I decided I could pay more to avoid those otherwise costly requirements to purchasing a car further. Meanwhile he sat on it with medium interest for about a month, so he was willing to let it go for a little less.

Me willing to move up and him willing to move down, we were able to meet in the middle at a price we were both happy with.
    Care to share the details? MY? mileage? Options? Price?

Tyler AKA YoitsTmac ZHP Coupe Hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by BH93 View Post
    Care to share the details? MY? mileage? Options? Price?
    2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP with 116k. Alpine White on Natural Brown, AT. No other packages it seems (no lumbar, no auto dim mirror, no heated seats).

Price, sub 11k. About as specific as I want to get with price . This is the biggest purchase in my life at 23, so it feels a little sensitive to get more specific.

2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP with 116k. Alpine White on Natural Brown, AT. No other packages it seems (no lumbar, no auto dim mirror, no heated seats).

Price, sub 11k. About as specific as I want to get with price . This is the biggest purchase in my life at 23, so it feels a little sensitive to get more specific.
    I would say this is the best combination. Last MY, natural brown interior, and AW.
    You can retrofit the heated seats pretty easily. 3 wires each seat connector to center console + need to pull off heater elements from donor seats and into yours.

Only 29 ZHP Coupes AW on NB were made : 10 MT and 19 AT.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast