Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just talk to Smilez, he doesn't have akebono, he has StopTech.

Ahh. Sorry about that. Figured he did.

No problem Marcus, at least others will not ask the same question

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I can't give you a link but I can send you to someone who sells them. Contact Smilez (member name) here at the site.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I think he does.
    Yup.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Damn...or no?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Damn.....no.

Hi Dane, I always have an extra question for you Providing that the pads and rotors were never replaced would you replace fronts and rears (just for a piece of mind and performance) or you would replace only the one that needed?

Quote Originally Posted by DESANT View Post
    Hi Dane, I always have an extra question for you Providing that the pads and rotors were never replaced would you replace fronts and rears (just for a piece of mind and performance) or you would replace only the one that needed?
    Not that this is sole indicator....but...what's the mileage?

The best answer....is...measure the thickness of your rotor and compare ot to what is stamped on the rotor hat.

If you plan to not do this measurement....just replace them...dependant on mileage, or indication of lip.

About 42K miles, the front rotors are so bad that can't be even shaved.

Thank you, Dane.

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DESANT View Post
    About 42K miles, the front rotors are so bad that can't be even shaved.

Thank you, Dane.
    Yeah....sounds like a lot of stop and go....or maybe some track use. I would just replace.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast