Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Kyle, same to you, pal. Thanks for providing the edibles. Moreover, you're a heck of a nice guy. Even though you may have got tired of hearing my voice during the weekend, thanks for humoring me. You listened to my stories with a smile the entire time. Still, it was nice bouncing ideas off you. Thanks.
    Marcus, I was more than happy to talk with you and hear your thoughts. I just wish that I had more time to be there. I will be seeing you at the next event.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Good to hear, Kyle. Definitely look forward to it.

While I'm clearing out the trunk and thinking of it, I want to thank Kristen for bringing me two quarts of RP Synchromax.

I mentioned it in a thread a month or two ago and had totally forgotten about it, but she remembered and brought them to the meet for me.

You're the best, K. Thanks.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Wow, so many things to say here.

DW & Family: It takes generosity and courage to open your HOME to so many people you never shook hands with, only the best of us(humans) can do it. Your family is welcome anywhere I am at anytime.

Marcus: Thanks for inspiring us all and creating this amazing environment where we can feel good talking about our differences and common passions. No forum is like our forum.

John: Again bud, thanks for your hospitality and hard work designing and leading the drive. Trips like that are not easy to find, and you made it perfect.

Pete: BEST FOOD EVER!!! Bellissimo is in my favorite restaurant list, that vodka sauce and eggplant parmegiana are 10/10!!! Also thanks for putting up with our crowd!

Ricky: Awesome dude! Thanks for your friendship and for bringing Prince along, he's a blast!

Everybody else: Sorry I am too lazy and am too tired to list everybody here, but I had to say this, thank you for keeping the spirits up, celebrating each other's cars/passions and most of all, thanks for putting up with me. :D
    2007 E90 328i, 2014 Jettak MKVI 1.8T

Quote Originally Posted by Dotpage View Post

Everybody else: Sorry I am too lazy and am too tired to list everybody here, but I had to say this, thank you for keeping the spirits up, celebrating each other's cars/passions and most of all, thanks for putting up with me. :D
    Putting up with you?! You, my friend, are a breath of fresh air! And your fam is awesome, too.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Dotpage View Post
    Marcus: Thanks for inspiring us all and creating this amazing environment where we can feel good talking about our differences and common passions. No forum is like our forum.
    I mentioned this a lot during the weekend, but I will mention it here, too:

I take credit for creating zhpmafia.com. I take credit for having a goal of creating a forum where members get along and respect each other.

That's about where it ends for me. If you guys weren't who you are, this site would just be any other site (like the rest of them).

I created the forum. You guys created the community.

Edited Post 13.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Hi everyone, it's Lisa, Mrs Sockethead
    Had a great time this weekend. It was a pleasure meeting you all.
    Dane,
    forgot to thank you for your hospitality. you were the ultimate Mafia host. (after all, I am Italian. LOL) You made us all feel at home, your family did as well. Didn't mean to be all miserable when I left.
    Mark
    it was a pleasure... totally enjoyed talking to you. you're a great combo of intellect and humor.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Thanks Lisa. It was my pleasure having you guys.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm pretty awful with names, but I enjoyed talking and hanging with absolutely everyone there. I've got the faces down, though Great stories, great times. Totally cannot wait to hang with you all again. This is exactly the group of people I was hoping to meet. Chill, relaxed, fun. Thanks for throwing this - it was phenomenal. The one quote I'll come back with:

Kyle

Wanna be a stereotypical BMW driver? Here's what you gotta do. You gotta have the khaki shorts, with the crease, a polo shirt tucked into the shorts, an ///M emblem hat without regard as to what it means, sunglasses, dangle the 3-series official "3" keychain with the "3" in plain sight, and stand over the service counter looking semi-confused and have only half a clue as to what's actually going on.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast