Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 65 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667751151655651065 ... LastLast
    WeĭssLĭcht Angel eyes installed!

Fitment is pretty good; the larger ring for the Xenon side & the smaller ring for the halogen side fit perfectly inside of the black trim piece & they appear to not be moving anywhere (with the Xenon adjustment when you turn them on).

I also spliced in a potentiometer to dial back the (IMO) cheap, "ZOMGlookatme!" brightness that current LED AEs seem to love; now they're just bright enough to be seen, but not overpowering (though I think I lose a bit of uniformity when dimmed).

Also, got my passenger-rear plugged; ran over a nail (yay living in neighborhoods with tons of construction). Went to Discount Tire as it was nearby, & I plan to buy my square set of DWSs from them (whenever I get a square set of wheels). I was nervous about letting them do their "helpful" extras: checking the inflation & torque on all of my wheels, reinstalling the repaired wheel, & re-stowing the spare in the trunk. But, it turns out that they actually knew what they were doing: lugs torqued to 90 lb-ft (within the 87 +/-7 spec), & tires inflated to 32 front, 38 rear. The only negative was that they tossed my metal valve cap & replaced it with a plastic one. But, it was free! They charged me $0 for the repair & "extras"! I'll be returning for new tires for sure!

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Looks good buddy. I also love that we both have rash in the same exact spot on the lower fang of the bumper.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Looks good buddy. I also love that we both have rash in the same exact spot on the lower fang of the bumper.
    *cough* time for splitters *cough*

The AEs look good Travis
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Cam,
    Do you want my smoked front turns and sidemarkers? I still have them sitting around, never to be used again.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Cam,
    Do you want my smoked front turns and sidemarkers? I still have them sitting around, never to be used again.
    Sure. That would be great. I really like the look with the splitters and dark wheels. The plastidip finish does leave something to be desired.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

@Crickett, looks great! Very clean and discrete... To each their own though, I like my bright "ZOMGlookatme" LED halo's... It used to be my favorite mod, before wheels, and before cup kit... Still up there though, top 5...

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

Looks awesome Travis. Would you need smoke tail lights too? I'm thinking about rcr instead.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    WessLcht Angel eyes installed!

Fitment is pretty good; the larger ring for the Xenon side & the smaller ring for the halogen side fit perfectly inside of the black trim piece & they appear to not be moving anywhere (with the Xenon adjustment when you turn them on).

I also spliced in a potentiometer to dial back the (IMO) cheap, "ZOMGlookatme!" brightness that current LED AEs seem to love; now they're just bright enough to be seen, but not overpowering (though I think I lose a bit of uniformity when dimmed).

Also, got my passenger-rear plugged; ran over a nail (yay living in neighborhoods with tons of construction). Went to Discount Tire as it was nearby, & I plan to buy my square set of DWSs from them (whenever I get a square set of wheels). I was nervous about letting them do their "helpful" extras: checking the inflation & torque on all of my wheels, reinstalling the repaired wheel, & re-stowing the spare in the trunk. But, it turns out that they actually knew what they were doing: lugs torqued to 90 lb-ft (within the 87 +/-7 spec), & tires inflated to 32 front, 38 rear. The only negative was that they tossed my metal valve cap & replaced it with a plastic one. But, it was free! They charged me $0 for the repair & "extras"! I'll be returning for new tires for sure!
    Personally I don't mind how bright the A/E's are. But I think I have seen other people wish they were dimmer. Any way you could do a DIY for the dimmer switch?

I would also just be interested to see how it was done.

Lool great too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    Personally I don't mind how bright the A/E's are. But I think I have seen other people wish they were dimmer. Any way you could do a DIY for the dimmer switch?

I would also just be interested to see how it was done.

Lool great too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Wasn't a switch. I'm sure he can write something up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I had some Pilot Super Sports installed a couple of weeks ago and an alignment done. So much quieter and smoother than the Pilots that were on it before.

Today I installed new <strike>Denso</strike> NGK spark plugs and replaced the cabin filter. I looked at the plug DIY and noticed my coil packs are a different design. There were no bolts involved. Just flip up the top, pull the connector and then remove the coilpack.

I still need to do the fuel filter and replace the diff/tranny fluids but the super bowl is in two hours and I need some beer.
    Last edited by brewer90; 02-03-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Page 65 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667751151655651065 ... LastLast