Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

ZHP - Urban Dictionary

Just found this in the Urban Dictionary. Don't believe everything on the internet.....hehe.:

BMW, the company that brings you the Ultimate Driving Machine, created the ZHP Performance Package (ZHP) for the '03-'05 330i. It has 260HP stock and has touches of its big brother, the //M3, including the grill, ground effects, and bumper. It also comes with 12 Speaker Harmon Kardon sound system stock. Definately the ultimate BMW becuase of its handling, sportiness, and luxury.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...W%20330i%20zhp
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Haha interesting... 260hp stock eh?? That would be a nice boost :D

I've seen that before. That's the site that claims 260 HP for the ZHP. Ha!

i wish i was pumpin out 260 that'd be awesome
    06 ZHP

nike001 Guest
    1 more on the 'i wish i was pushing 260' boat

I'll let Dane figure out where this stuff should go. We're providing too much good information in a thread that leads to a site that has misinformation.

Dane, when you get a chance, move these posts to the appropriate place. Good information here. Want to make sure that it gets to the proper destination.

I'd say that posts 7 through 9 should go. The first 6 posts can stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I'll let Dane figure out where this stuff should go. We're providing too much good information in a thread that leads to a site that has misinformation.

Dane, when you get a chance, move these posts to the appropriate place. Good information here. Want to make sure that it gets to the proper destination.

I'd say that posts 7 through 9 should go. The first 6 posts can stay here.
    Moved Boss.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice, dw.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.