Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Imola+Sun+Warmth=FTW!!!!!

Drove around a bit today......It was so beautiful.....I couldn't help it. Got home....did a quick detail on the whip...and headed out the door.

67F? Can you believe that?

Headed down to the York River boat landing to let the creative juices flow.....wasn't really feeling it. The actual sun was pissing me off. The glare ruined many of my photo's. Crooked...I know. Aggressive as hell though. Will even look more aggressive when the splitters are permanently installed.

Next.....drove around my place a bit and ventured down some roads I had never been before. They yielded a good pic or two....

Then....over to the good old Kiskiak Golf Club road for a few last shots before heading home. How about that sky!!!

Hope you enjoyed. All pics taken within 2 miles of my house.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice work.
    Beautiful day. Beautiful car.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Looks like a beautiful day in VA. Beautiful car, too.

Clean ZHP And the pics are sweet!!

We only got to 56 degrees today here in Manchester...still a lot more melting to go

Nice pics! I'd be tempted to do some quarter miles runs with that long stretch of road so close to my house... we got to 49 here. I loved the warm weather today

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

I already know what mine runs. 13.7 seconds.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Over 50 degrees here --- and not a single opportunity to head out and take some pics. So freaking annoyed. But, at least I made a customer somewhat happy. Why'd her hard drive have to crash just as she's leaving for two weeks???

Your pics are gorgeous as always, Dane. Wish we had some really nice scenery here to take pictures with.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I already know what mine runs. 13.7 seconds.
    Hah you sure?? Thats more like M3 times Dane.

By the way, not to go OT, but any Android guys, the Car Performace app is awesome for measuring 1/4 miles, 0-60, 0-100 etc. It is dead accurate too!

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Hah you sure?? Thats more like M3 times Dane.

By the way, not to go OT, but any Android guys, the Car Performace app is awesome for measuring 1/4 miles, 0-60, 0-100 etc. It is dead accurate too!
    Dynolicious on the iPhone is better

Dane, if that's true that's pretty fast!

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
    Dynolicious on the iPhone is better
    Haha it probably is, but the Android is better than the iPhone

Just messing with ya man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast