Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New NC Member

New NC Member

Hey all. just found you through e46fanatics. Glad someone got this started. Im in Asheville NC (in the mountains). Love my ZHP, and work on it too much. Even the baby car seat looks good in it!
    See ya around.
    David
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

David, glad to have you. We hope to see you around the site often.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Hey all. just found you through e46fanatics. Glad someone got this started. Im in Asheville NC (in the mountains). Love my ZHP, and work on it too much. Even the baby car seat looks good in it!
    See ya around.
    David
    you have no idea how much time i logged looking for the perfect car seat to put in when i found out i was going to have a kid! my family is convinced im insane!!! welcome

06 e90 325i
    02 e53 X5

Quote Originally Posted by bimmer848 View Post
    you have no idea how much time i logged looking for the perfect car seat to put in when i found out i was going to have a kid! my family is convinced im insane!!! welcome
    I'll be doing the same thing.

I cannot help with baby seat, cause most are pretty similar but I love my Sunshine car seat for the toddlers. It is low profile and has a steal frame. Plus it is narrow and not bulky like the others I have seen. I can't believe I am doing this on a car forum but here is a link.

http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blan...ins=B002OC32ZW
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

My friends say that Britax is the way to go. We don't have kids, so I can't vouch.

Those Britax are so bulky, you need to get a Burb just to get 2 car seats in the back!!

Edit: or minivan. yikes
    -JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    My friends say that Britax is the way to go. We don't have kids, so I can't vouch.
    No kids, Yet...
    -JJ

Good to know. I have two coupes and a Jeep. I'd like to drive the coupes with the baby.

Hi David-- Used to do a lot of motorcycle riding down your way-- back in the old school days when Asheville hosted the Honda Hoot. Beautiful area. Looking forward to getting my zhp on the Blue Ridge someday.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast