Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GOT I.T.? Feeler > Friend Needs a job > Amanda Buckley

A friend of mine that works with me at the Library just graduated from Longwood University with a Computer Science Degree (3.6 GPA). She desires to work in the D.C area.

http://www.longwood.edu/

I told her that I would at least ask my people what they thought.

So...for any of you IT/Computer Science saavy Beast Coasters....lemme know what you think.

Thanks fella's for bearing with the odd request.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    A friend of mine that works with me at the Library just graduated from Longwood University with a Computer Science Degree (3.6 GPA). She desires to work in the D.C area.

http://www.longwood.edu/

I told her that I would at least ask my people what they thought.

So...for any of you IT/Computer Science saavy Beast Coasters....lemme know what you think.

Thanks fella's for bearing with the odd request.
    Is she willing to do Baltimore? If so I can probably get her an interview.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Most definetely. I am saying this without talking to her...as she already left for the evening.

Let me tell you that whoever hires her...is going to get a quality, young individual. Very nice person. I wouldn't put my name on this if I didn't believe in her.

I will forward her an email with this link.

Thanks Cody.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Most definetely. I am saying this without talking to her...as she already left for the evening.

Let me tell you that whoever hires her...is going to get a quality, young individual. Very nice person. I wouldn't put my name on this if I didn't believe in her.

I will forward her an email with this link.

Thanks Cody.
    Yea if I can't get her a job at my place I can def. Point her in many right directions.

Tell her to stop by or contact me, you have my info, just want to find out more specifics

Yup...no worries. Will do Cody....and thanks again.

Yup...no worries. Will do Cody....and thanks again.
    No problem man, that's what the familia is for

DW, what has she specialized in? I know quite a few people in IT in the DC area. However what we do is in analytics, business rules engines and process modeling/methodologies. But either way, i'll ask a few of these guys.

I really have no idea what I am doing

OK....great. Thanks. Say...I think she is fresh out of college (just graduated).....so her experience is limited I'm sure, but not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    DW, what has she specialized in? I know quite a few people in IT in the DC area. However what we do is in analytics, business rules engines and process modeling/methodologies. But either way, i'll ask a few of these guys.
    Thanks again for asking around, and keep me in the loop Bully.

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    Is she willing to do Baltimore? If so I can probably get her an interview.
    She is stoked at a shot be interviewing in Baltimore Cody. I have forwarded your email to her. Thanks again.

This is the email she sent me...

"You are SO awesome! Thank you so much! Yes, Baltimore would be absolutely amazing.

I can email Cody asap if you have his email address. Again, can't tell you how much this
    means."

My wife is an IT recruiter for Robert Half on the Best Coast. (left coast) If she would consider a change of scenery, we are here for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast