So today was great weather and fun. Gary and I actually met one of our lurker members (can't remember what he said his screen name was, hopefully he posts soon). He just moved to SD from Virginia a few months ago, drives a Silver Grey (?) 6MT/Alcantara/Silver Cube/Coupe. Some very cool cars were there. Here are a few shots, will try to get some more, gonna have to look for them first but there were other people taking photos. Sorry but my shots are only iPhone quality, but here you go:

I guess I'll start out with a few Z's for Kyle

E30 ///M

love this color

Brandon brought a new 550 from his work, I really liked the Anthracite wood trim

there were 2 ZHP's running today

the one I mentioned earlier (phone didn't adjust fast enough for the lighting so I could catch it, came out interesting anyways)

a guy and his son were using a 4dr ZHP

and there was also a ZHP pretender (front & back M-Tech 2, black cube, but matte vinyl window trim and a funky lip spoiler on a facelift trunk)

the lineup at one point (notice the token Volvo in the background, it ran also)

last but definitely not least, check this beastly E36 out. I'm guessing they wanted to test a little but it's still being worked on; it's gonna be mean...

gutted to hell, Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass body panels, more to be fabricated. Corvette LS1 motor. 355/30/18 rear tires (Hoosier slicks)...

look, its Gary...