Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How they Found ZHPMafia.com

I used to have a similar feature over at a blog I ran. My readers really enjoyed it.

It works like this: I check to see how people find the blog (google search, etc.). My traffic software monitors search phrases.

This little feature will become more popular as we grow as a site. None of you guys will be able to read every thread. You will inevitably miss some good threads. Posting how people actually found our site will likely acquaint you with a thread or two you may have originally missed.

Anyhow, some recent searches -- and the threads they turned up:

Search phrase (Google): bmw 330i zhp wheel touch up paint

It turned up as the number one entry on Google US: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...line-B-Pillars

Search phrase (Google): OBDII BT Diagnostic

It turned up on the first page of Google Japan: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...iagnostic-Tool

Search phrase (Google): restore alcantara

It turned up on the first page of Google US: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Steering-Wheel

That's it for the first installment of how they found us. I will supplement as warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I used to have a similar feature over at a blog I ran. My readers really enjoyed it.

It works like this: I check to see how people find the blog (google search, etc.). My traffic software monitors search phrases.

This little feature will become more popular as we grow as a site. None of you guys will be able to read every thread. You will inevitably miss some good threads. Posting how people actually found our site will likely acquaint you with a thread or two you may have originally missed.

Anyhow, some recent searches -- and the threads they turned up:

Search phrase (Google): bmw 330i zhp wheel touch up paint

It turned up as the number one entry on Google US: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...line-B-Pillars

Search phrase (Google): OBDII BT Diagnostic

It turned up on the first page of Google Japan: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...iagnostic-Tool

Search phrase (Google): restore alcantara

It turned up on the first page of Google US: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Steering-Wheel

That's it for the first installment of how they found us. I will supplement as warranted.
    Great idea!

And I feel special

Though my one thread has nothing to do with wheels... I do that though; I can hook y'all up with a DIY if you want.
    - Derek

Here are three more.

Search phrase (Google): replace belt 2005 zhp

It turned up on first page of Google US: AC and Serpentine Belt DIY.

Search phrase (Google): GREAT LAKES christmas ale cinnamon RIM HOW

It turned up on first page of Google US: Winter Brews -- What BMW ZHP 330 Owners Are Drinking.

Search phrase (Google): Custom bmw 330 stance

It turned up on first page -- first entry -- of Google US: Final Stance on Dane's BMW 330i ZHP.

Good deal. Looks like what we do here matters.....hehe
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Especially the winter brews!

cool stuff.

Yep. You'd be surprised at how many people liked this feature.

I started doing this about 2.5 years ago. At the time, no one else was doing it. Then, I got a few copycats (competitors who were readers of mine) doing it. I knew I was onto something.

Search phrase (Google): 330i zhp 245 front wheel 8"

It turned up on first page of Google US: What's the Widest Wheel that Can Be Used on a BMW 330 ZHP?

Search phrase (Google): mike miller old school maintenance bmw

It turned up on first page of Google US: Mike Miller's Old School Maintenance Schedule.

Search phrase (Google): alcantara magic eraser

It turned up on first page of Google US: Restore your alcantara wheel on a BMW 330 ZHP.

Search phrase (Google): bmw zhp iphone wallpaper

It turned up on first page of Google US: Who can make signatures for ZHP Mafia members?

That last entry gives me an idea, though. We should create a thread with some of the best ZHP pictures we can find. They won't necessarily be pictures of our cars.

I like the picture idea... for my collection.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Search phrase (Google): autobahn no speed limit

The person searching found this thread: Germany Autobahn - NO SPEED LIMIT (Part 01)

Search phrase (Google): youtube video for optimum no-rinse

The person searching found this thread: Optimum No Rinse

Search phrase (Google): zhp wheel cleaner recommendations

The person searching found this thread: Is Meguiars Wheel Brightener too strong for our wheels?

Search phrase (Google): dice mediabridge manual

The person searching found this thread: DIY Dice Mediabridge Radio Interface

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast