Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bushings

Bushings

I am going to be doing FCAB and RTAB

The RTAB are going to be UUC, the question I have is with the FCAB.

I am debating if there is a real big difference between Heavy Duty or the Polyurethane.

I have stock on my car which are "NO BUENO" but wondering what the difference will be from those who have had them on their car.

I will add that I wont be Auto X-ing my car,as it is my DD. I do spirited driving every so often but nothing major.

I'm gonna move to maintenance....

I noticed a huge difference in road comfort between the Meyle HD and the UUC urethane bushings.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I went went with the Heavy Duty and like them a lot. I heard mixed things about the polys. Some think it yields too harsh a ride. Don't know for sure as I never used them but the HDs are good.

Love the Meyle HDs.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I went with OEM front bushings due to the car being my DD. The vehicle already feels every imperfection on the road and adding anything other than OEM would make the ride stiffer/harsher. It just depends on what end result you are after.

Dinan High Flow Intake | BMW Perf. Glossy Black Grills | Body Color Reflectors | Debadged | DICE iPod Integration| Front Plate Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Gordo_GT View Post
    I went with OEM front bushings due to the car being my DD. The vehicle already feels every imperfection on the road and adding anything other than OEM would make the ride stiffer/harsher. It just depends on what end result you are after.
    So you went with Lemfedor?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Sorry should have specified a little more.

I am lowered on H&R race kit. I am looking to upgrade for comfort. The suspensiom works great, really looking to stop the clanking noise from bushing being tore up. I have not ridden on polyurethane so I thought I would ask those who might have some knowledge.

Yeah...the Meyle's will treat you fight.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    So you went with Lemfedor?
    Idk what brand they are. I just know the shop I went to got the bushings from the dealer.

Dinan High Flow Intake | BMW Perf. Glossy Black Grills | Body Color Reflectors | Debadged | DICE iPod Integration| Front Plate Delete

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordo_GT View Post
    Idk what brand they are. I just know the shop I went to got the bushings from the dealer.
    Ok.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast