Greetings gents. I'm new to this forum but I've been on other BMW forums for a few years now. I'm a member on E46Fanatics, maXbimmer, and Bimmerforums so I'm not new to this stuff, just to this forum.

My first car was an Arctic Silver on Black 1998 BMW 328i 5-speed. It was an awesome car and I still think about it to this day. I sold it last year with 301,000kms. In May of 2010 I found someone on a local forum selling my current car. It was impeccably maintained and was in great condition for a car with almost 150,000kms on the clock.

I've always favored 3 series sedans over the coupes (unless it's an M). The reason for that is I feel people expect less from a 4-door than a coupe. I also feel that the 3er sedan is true to BMWs mandate of performance and practicality. They invented the sport sedan and I value pedigree and a history that is tried, tested, and true.

Modification is a disease worse than cancer for me. The work is never done and the vision is always evolving. I am extremely picky when comes to mods. I know what I want and won't take anything less. My mod philosophy is strictly OEM+. My mods clearly demonstrate this philosophy. I can't stand ricey mods like LED trails, clear tails, excessive sound systems, basically anything that is not OEM inspired (even FI). I'm about stance and flushness and cleanliness. Mods should complement and enhance a cars characteristics, not distract you or draw all your attention to any one specific mod.

That's a little bit about me. I look forward to discussing and consulting with you guys in the future. I've seen some real nice rides on here so don't be surprised if I message you for pic requests and to pick your brain on the details of your mods. Feel free to ask me anything as well. Later boys!