First, a low-light nighttime teaser pick, then I'll discuss....

Ok, so carbon fiber grills from Bimmian. Quality is great. It can't be easy to wrap all those curves and corners, but they did a good job and the grills look great. I LOVE them on the car. Blend wonderfully with the Sparkling Graphite paint. I'm very happy with them and they are now permanent residents on the ZHP.

CF splitters from Khoalty-- Arrived on time and very nicely packaged. Had the wife hold one in place and took a good hard look-- not liking them on my car.

Nothing wrong with them, I just don't like the way they change the lines down there. The grills are subtle and look like they belong on the car. They don't beg to be noticed. The splitters, on the other hand, seem to really draw your attention to the bottom of the bumper. Too visually obtrusive for me. So, they will not be residing on the ZHP.

Next up, black/silver CF roundels from Khoalty for hood, trunk, and hubs. They look great when held up to the car, but I'm waiting on grommets and the nifty little roundel removal tool from ECS Tuning before I put them all on. They are definitely keepers and are really going to complete the look. Very happy!

So, some daylight pics tomorrow and when I get the roundels on the car.

Also have a unique visual mod in the works, but I'll leave that one as a teaser...