Some of you know I went on a trip to the NE of the USA. I stayed at one of your houses and met two mafia members who were super welcoming and great. This trip was about a bit of work while meeting new people, seeing new things, learning new things, and gaining more appreciation to what I have today. I took pics so you can see what I saw through my eyes...I did colour correct in Lightroom to what I remembered seeing. So here are some of my pics!

1:On my way to Philly I got stuck in Newark so United offered to put my on a train to Philly which was much more pleasurable than the plane...

2:

3: Not sure which station this was but there is where the train ended me up.

4: I went downtown to Philly to snap a few pics and explore...

5:

6: I wanted to eat here but it was just too busy and no parking!!

7:

8: So I went here as per member's advice:

9:

10: You'll have to excuse Google seems to compress the pictures and make them a bit pixelated in the shading...

11:

12:

13:

14:

15: The Comcast Tower:

16: Someone homeless:

The next leg of my trip was to goto the Washington DC/Maryland/Baltimore area to visit friends and to see something I never paid attention to in American History...Gettysburg. This is a must for anyone to learn what real sacrifice is and to have appreciation to the freedom you have today.

17: First my new buddy from my friend's house that I stayed at:

18: He really loves bunnies!

19: Gettysburg miniatures

20:

21: Learning the historic events of Gettysburg:

22: The basic history of Gettysburg:

23: In the museum

24: Cannons could blow through 8 solid pieces of wood

25: The Gettysburg address:

26: Out on the Auto Tour to learn about the locations where significant history happened:

27:

28:

29:

30:

31:

32:

33:

34:

35: An existing building that escaped with just a cannon ball hole through the wall.

36:

37: