Picked one up today ($59.99 @ Nike Outlet store) and love it thus far. It's a little difficult after running for me to figure out how to get it back on normal time from run mode....but I am sure this will be easy once I become more familiar.

The product comes with the sportband and the chip that goes in your shoe. The lady in the store said the battery in the chip will last 4-6 months, then I would have to buy a new one ($19.99)

I did 2 runs today. Did the 3.56 mile WISC run....and noticed that the sportband was reading less distance than JW77 was reading via RunKeeper App. So....we drove over to the track....about 1/4 mile away, and did 6 laps (1.5 miles) so I could calibrate the sportband. Again....I think it will become more accurate as I run more with it and it learns my stride.

Created an account at Nike Plus. Put in all my info and created some screenshots below.

First pic shows my long run....and gives pace, distance etc....

2nd pic here shows the 1.5 mile run being grossly undercalculated. I was able to calibrate online after I synched my chip. We'll see how accurate it is next time.

3rd pic here is showing you the thin vertical line, that you can "drag" along the run line to look at pace and distance data.

Scoreboard screen here allows you to toggle between runs....and gives another view of the run.

This pic shows how I was able to create the route I ran at the WISC trail today. All Nike Plus members will now be able to see this data.

Also did this with our Yorktown Park run. We usually run this one out and back for 4 miles. I added notes to each map describing this, and trail/road condition, hills, etc.

Also did the Warhill Track as well...Just cuz.

That's it for now.....I will run with it for a while.....then update the thread.