From my experience with them, I like the atmosphere. I have test drove a 08 Land Rover LR2 (for the fiance), a 05 BMW X5 (for the fiance), 2010 BMW M3, and a 07 Lotus Exige (mainly just because I wanted to drive it). This was all at different times.

I always deal with a nice lady named Pat. The first time I went in she was completely new and didn't know a lot about BMWs or any of the cars there for that matter (she came over from Honda). This doesn't bother me though. We actually fiddled with the Land Rover because I knew nothing about them and figured it out together. The BMWs I wasn't concerned because I do my own research.

Normally I hate dealerships and I avoid them like the plague because of pushy sales people. Pat made us feel very comfortable though and would admit when she didn't know something instead of make gibberish up, and she would find out for us. I have also spoke to the sales manager on a couple occasions and he was polite and not pushy either.

Overall I enjoy the dealership and the people, my only complaint is they have a small inventory. Also, I have not dealt with there service department.