Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP

Thread: Sprint Booster

Threaded View

Sprint Booster

So I finally got around to installing the Sprint Booster that I've had for a while. It was a piece of cake to install. The only thing was I broke the small tap that secures the pedal assembly to the bracket. Number 2 in the diagram.

Before installing I vacuumed out the car. After that I took a flat head screwdriver and inserted it into the side of the pedal assembly were the white tab is. Turn the screwdriver so the pedal assembly is loose and it will slide out. The white tab on mine broke and the assembly did not want to slide of the bracket because there was dirt that had gotten into the slide piece.

Once you have the pedal assembly off the bracket you now can go unplug the wire from the back of the assembly. Next you take the Sprint Booster and match up the connectors. Plug them in. After that you need to plug the switch wire into the housing. Then reinstall the pedal assembly. It took me probably under ten minutes.

The Sprint Booster is a really nice piece. It eliminates the lag when you hit the accelerator. I've driven 6 BMWs and acouple of non BMWs (G35, RX-8, and GTO).
    Last edited by mikeyb74; 04-07-2011 at 06:14 AM.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...