I decided to write a quick review on ECS' site and figured I'd copy and paste this here for anyone interested in this kit. It's not up to my usual review standard, but I had a limited amount of characters to work with and this short blurb pretty much gets my point across.

I hope someone finds this useful.

I purchased this kit as a replacement to my original equipment, the stock dual mass flywheel and clutch, which lasted to 297k miles. I wanted a replacement that was an improvement but drove just like stock.

When the kit got installed, I regained my smooth light clutch operation and the pedal was no longer binding. The clutch feel is excellent; it is easy to determine where the bite point is, and has smooth behavior when slipping the clutch at low revs.

There are two rather large drawbacks to this kit, however. Both of these issues pertain to NVH (noise, vibration, harshness).

Starting with noise; there is an awful amount of chatter. At low revs and under load (between 1000-1500 RPM), either the flywheel or the clutch chatter incessantly. Occasionally this will occur at idle in neutral as well. This is behavior I would expect out of a lightweight flywheel kit, which this is NOT. As a result, I get all of the noise without any of the performance gain, which is a huge disappointment. Because I didn't want chatter, I was willing to stick to a stock level of performance (which I received) while retaining stock noise levels (which I did NOT receive).

Secondly, harshness was also affected. When in gear and letting off the throttle, I now get a horrible clunk in the rear end that I did not have before the clutch job. I also notice this clunk occasionally when upshifting and being ever so slightly off in the rev match. This is not an issue pertaining to my bushings as they are all in excellent condition. This issue started immediately after the clutch job.

All in all, this is a decent value replacement for the stock setup. If I had to do it again, I'd most likely go back to a dual mass kit as I was still able to squeeze a ton of miles out of that configuration while retaining all of the smoothness BMW engineered into the kit. If harshness doesn't bother you, then this is a great kit for the money.

For reference, here is a link to the exact product I purchased from ECS Tuning:
https://www.ecstuning.com//b-valeo-p...est#tabReviews