I bought a ZSP for my wife with 100% original non-Navigation stereo. She's moving from a 2010 car that had an Aux input, and that's a feature I'm looking to bring to this ZSP. She wants just bluetooth connectivity for music and making calls while maintaining OE look. No nav or running applications/video. I believe it's a 10/2003 build.

I have a DICE Media Bridge in my ZHP, but it's not up to most people's standards. It has difficulty maintaining a bluetooth connection sometimes and has a bit of alternator whine. As a comparison, the $60 deck I put on my 1995 Miata early this year connects in under 10 seconds to my phone every time, never disconnects and has no sound quality issues.

I don't have a set budget yet, as I'm willing to consider all options. It looks like there's only 2 options:
1.) Some kind of Android or iOS based system.
- I was leaning this way until I realized how much is involved in adding this to a car without Factory Navigation. I'm not opposed to it, but if there's better alternatives for option #2 (down below), then I'd prefer that
2.) Something that plugs into the car's existing stereo system, similar to my DICE Media Bridge.
- Are there other options out there?

So, what's the best options out there?

And now, the car does not have bluetooth as an option from factory; it's simply "pre-wired."