Folks, I've studied a lot of videos and write-ups and yet...I am running into some stunning issues.

First, my wires were so fragile that the insulation became quickly destroyed with minor movement.

Long story short, I ended up re-insulating all of those wires with heat shrink tubing. Some of them were cut/spliced with new wire, but only a handful until I realized that was so much more work....

I hooked up my headlights tonight for a test run and they came on but...the high beam flickered on, off, on, off, then stayed off. I wiggled the wires some near the ballast and 'boom'. I swear I heard a short going on... Lights went out.

Bottom line, I think the lights and/or wiring and/or ballasts are jacked. Any thoughts here? I am at wits end - Once I rebuilt the entire driver side harness, hooked it up, and had issues, I lost my mind.

I have new lenses, new halos, and new bulbs. When the light comes on (it takes some time), it's super bright and clear. I love the lights but can't figure out why the high beam shutter won't stay open when called (during high beam, it flickers on/off/on/off quickly then wont' stay on). Would love some help here!