Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    damnit i have 64bit... oh well
    Same here,

I've got it installed on my BMW laptop running windows xp.

Quote Originally Posted by VA330CI View Post
    Same here,

I've got it installed on my BMW laptop running windows xp.
    wait, you have it running on a 64 bit OS?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    wait, you have it running on a 64 bit OS?
    No, My desktop is 64 bit and so is my work laptop. I have a separate dell D630 loaded up with windows xp, dis, standalone TIS.

got it...

This might be helpful to some, TIS online though it does NOT have all the procedures like having TIS locally on a drive.

http://tis.spaghetticoder.org/

Also, to those that havent used TIS before, it is not a step by step manual written for the average weekend mechanic. It is written with a assumption of basic automotive training so they do skip steps and make generic suggestions etc. So just keep that in mind and dont think it replaces a good manual like a Bentley for those that only want it for shade tree repairs. Though, for the most part it has all the information needed to tackle most repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by 95m3ltw View Post
    This might be helpful to some, TIS online though it does NOT have all the procedures like having TIS locally on a drive.

http://tis.spaghetticoder.org/

Also, to those that havent used TIS before, it is not a step by step manual written for the average weekend mechanic. It is written with a assumption of basic automotive training so they do skip steps and make generic suggestions etc. So just keep that in mind and dont think it replaces a good manual like a Bentley for those that only want it for shade tree repairs. Though, for the most part it has all the information needed to tackle most repairs.
    I would also add for those who understand basic automotive theory and or have enough experience to only need basic BMW platform and engine specific processes for convenience, visualizing the steps and therefore getting the job done correctly, efficiently and quickly with minimum effort and maximum return in mind-- TIS is more than sufficient.

I've also found that spaghetticoder is missing tons of data by comparison.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123