Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Steering wheel not straight

Left side of my steering wheel is closer to my cluster than my right side. My crash was NOWHERE near hard enough to do that. What gives? This an e46 issue?

Did the airbag blow?

Sent from an over-glorified pager

^We've actually been down this road before a while back.

The E46 steering wheel has a slight cant to it. We've measured to confirm.

Left side of the wheel is indeed a little further away from your chest than the right side.

No worries-- not from the crash.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks for the info ! I was worried. No airbag was fine.

Sent from the grave. They have Wi-Fi down here.
    In the market for an E90 M3

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...wheel+straight

This is what keith is talking about. Besides the fact that this thread is the infamous rogue zhp with an m engine inside, go to page 7 or 8 and you will see where terry gets his car and then notices this anamoly. Good reead for all you new guys too! But be warned. Jealousy will be immediate and permanent.

And someone test that link and make sure it works. The ipad does weird crap sometimes....
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...wheel+straight

This is what keith is talking about. Besides the fact that this thread is the infamous rogue zhp with an m engine inside, go to page 7 or 8 and you will see where terry gets his car and then notices this anamoly. Good reead for all you new guys too! But be warned. Jealousy will be immediate and permanent.

And someone test that link and make sure it works. The ipad does weird crap sometimes....
    Perfect link. Thanks, brother.

Sent from my kick-A Galaxy S3
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yup, the first time I met Marc (boss man), Terry, Kevin, Albert, was at the first ever SoCal Mafia meet and that was one of the first things we talked about and did some comparisons, lol.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture