Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Non M E46 FS: ZHP Stock Supension

I have no need to reinstall this, the factory ZHP sedan springs w/shocks and rear struts, all have 110k miles on them. Although they have high mileage, the car drove great, I just happened to get a great deal on much more superior coilover option. Located in Atlanta GA. Not sure what this would be worth $150 obo.
    Trying to upload my pictures...stupid computer..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brett- Atlanta, GA

03' Imolarot ZHP Sedan/Black Alcantara interior, Depo led taillights & corner lights, TurnerMotorsport E46 M3 Tracksport coilover suspension, Replica GruppeM intake, 3.38 diff.

" Strive for Perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." - Sir Nancy Royce, co-founder of Rolls Royce

May be interested in the front springs in a few weeks or so: I’ll be refreshing my stock suspension soon and I suspect my driver-side front was not repaired with ZHP bits. Will you consider parting them out?

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Sorry for delayed response... I would rather not part it out, but if it comes to that fine...If someone else wants the whole setup I would hate to not have the springs, they are the one thing that don't take so much of a hit with mileage in the setup haha. Let me know...
    Brett- Atlanta, GA

03' Imolarot ZHP Sedan/Black Alcantara interior, Depo led taillights & corner lights, TurnerMotorsport E46 M3 Tracksport coilover suspension, Replica GruppeM intake, 3.38 diff.

" Strive for Perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." - Sir Nancy Royce, co-founder of Rolls Royce

I can vouch for the seller (and the parts- They were never bouncy or gave any indication of being worn out). Great guy. Has his own lift.

Glad to see you made it on Brett. Love the sig pic.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Haha Thanks Cam, now the entire ZHP community in ATL knows where to fix their cars without paying the stealership or indy shop hahaha. I still love this car since Day 1. Lets get together sometime, come up to Kennesaw and see me!
    Brett- Atlanta, GA

Bump - Still available
    Brett- Atlanta, GA

Can I borrow the lift to do a auto to manual swap on a ZHP?

Oops. Lol. I haven't been sure how crazy things would be for you guys, but I guess do need to come meet the little one after all.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

^^^ Oh boy that might be pretty time consuming...Tim Ng and myself and a few others are trying to plan a zhp date at my house to use the lift for things that need to be done...I just don't know how quickly all of us can take care of that one hahah. But hey anything is possible I guess.
    Brett- Atlanta, GA

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I'm down for helping to wrench, but I've read that the swap is a good 3 day project for one person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast