Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Wanna pay the extra bill for me? lol
    Just PM me the invoice

In all seriousness though, since it's considered opening a new line the salesman will be willing to offer really good deals. I went in expecting to have to pay $20 extra a month and $50 up-front for the thing... After some bargaining and a few changes to my data plan (no increase in cost -- increase in data available) I only had to pay $20 up-front and $0 extra per month for the added line. Just saying it could be worth a shot... you might be surprised. Having the auto hotspot connect makes getting started driving so much easier.

2004 Silbergrau Metallic ZHP

Xenon // Silver Cube // Clear Euro Light Set // M Style Gauges // Matte Black Grilles // Coby Alcantara Steering Wheel + Armrest // Android Navigation + Backup Camera // PedalBox Throttle Controller

Updated notification center.

Xenon // Silver Cube // Clear Euro Light Set // M Style Gauges // Matte Black Grilles // Coby Alcantara Steering Wheel + Armrest // Android Navigation + Backup Camera // PedalBox Throttle Controller

Quote Originally Posted by duhmiko View Post
    Just PM me the invoice

In all seriousness though, since it's considered opening a new line the salesman will be willing to offer really good deals. I went in expecting to have to pay $20 extra a month and $50 up-front for the thing... After some bargaining and a few changes to my data plan (no increase in cost -- increase in data available) I only had to pay $20 up-front and $0 extra per month for the added line. Just saying it could be worth a shot... you might be surprised. Having the auto hotspot connect makes getting started driving so much easier.

So here's the curveball. I'm grandfathered into unlimited data. Plan changes ain't happening. lol

I do want the OS update. I'm going to email them and maybe get lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

So here's the curveball. I'm grandfathered into unlimited data. Plan changes ain't happening. lol

Okay well that makes a lot more sense now lol. Your bill is probably half of what mine is . There's got to be some workaround for auto connect with iphone... the unfortunate thing is that this unit doesn't support wi-fi through bluetooth. Maybe through the USB directly?

Good luck! Let me know how the update goes and if you experience any issues/changes. I've already emailed them with what I've seen and I'm waiting to hear back.

Idk if I mentioned this but that new build they sent me is 4.4. Probably explains the updated UI.

Have they responded to you? I'll send you the files if you want. They have them public on Drive.

They just sent me a new build this morning that solved the little issue I had with that other (new UI, 4.4) build they sent. Unfortunately in this new build they downgraded the OS to 4.2 again and not 4.4. Also it's back to the same old UI AND boot times are back to being very slow i.e. 45 secondsish. Besides that it seems to run a little smoother.

Bummer. But I emailed them asking for a polished build of the 4.4 version with updated UI. I'm actually going to downgrade to the previous one they sent and deal with the small issues because I can't go back to that terrible, restrictive UI 4.2 it came with.

Wow that sucks about the most recent update. I sure would like the 4.4 update; if you can point me to the right place I'd appreciate it!

I also want to keep a copy of the new updated 4.2, just in case.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Wow that sucks about the most recent update. I sure would like the 4.4 update; if you can point me to the right place I'd appreciate it!

Update Instructions (from Eonon):

"Upgrade Method for GA Units:

Depress the folder - Copy the files to a SD card - Insert the SD card to GPS slot of our unit - Turn on the unit - The unit will be upgraded itself automatically.

Note:
    1. Please do NOT cut off the power and keep steady power voltage during the upgrade.
    2. Do NOT take off the SD card before the upgrade is finished.
    3. The upgrade process will take little long time, please wait for it patiently."

4.4 New UI: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6a...ew?usp=sharing

4.2.2: https://drive.google.com/a/sbo2.net/...Yxcko2LWs/view

I reverted to the 4.4 tonight... the first time I tried to install it I got some strange little issues and lags. I decided to reformat the memory card and re-download the update fresh... after installing a second time it actually seems to be working pretty well.

Let me know when you install the new update. I'm curious how well it works for you.

I had to reformat my sd card multiple times and try the update 3 times to get it working properly... I think the files are just easily corrupted. After hours of testing in traffic everything major seems smooth with the updated UI. Curious to see how it is after 2 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by duhmiko View Post
    Let me know when you install the new update. I'm curious how well it works for you.

I had to reformat my sd card multiple times and try the update 3 times to get it working properly... I think the files are just easily corrupted. After hours of testing in traffic everything major seems smooth with the updated UI. Curious to see how it is after 2 weeks...
    I just got a whole shit ton of free time dumped into my lap so I'm going to give this a try. Thanks.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

I just got a whole shit ton of free time dumped into my lap so I'm going to give this a try. Thanks.
    Take full advantage when you can BP

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast