Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffalufigus View Post
    Icons work pretty well for me
    +1

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I went with the stock BMW blades mainly because I believe they conform to the windshield better. The frameless design imo is more rigid and for that reason does not have as even a contact.

Recently picked up a pair of these PIAA SI-Tech wipers... they claim to not fit our car but they do. I think the wipers themselves are pretty on par with icons, but they come with this crazy little silicon-infused wipe thing that you put on like rain-x or something. The beading afterwards is just insane. I've honestly never seen anything like it. It's like rain-x on crack. I end up not even using the wipers because the water just beads off

Not sure why everyone is having trouble finding the OEM wiper blades, or saying they don't make them anymore, because I just called my local dealership (Kuni BMW Portland) and they have a ton in stock for $33 a pair. Complete with the little wind fairing thing and everything, not sure if they are 23"/20" or 22"/20", but I suppose they are whatever BMW says came on the car. My 2 cents
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

They have changed the blade and that is what you need to buy now. These new ones have a different insert than the ones that came on our cars. Historically, I have bought inserts for $3 or $4 each and trimmed them to size. That ant happening any more. Now I have to buy new blades first, then I will be able to replace the new style inserts as needed.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Ahh, gotcha, makes sense. The parts guy did say they didn't carry the inserts... How much different can the blades really be? They're OEM BMW right? Or Bosch, either way? I live in Oregon, so I see about 200 days of rain per year, good wipers are a must up in herr! Not sure what crappy brand I have on now, probably Bosch Excels from Autozone. But they skip which is hugely annoying, plus the worst part is the drivers wiper misses a little piece in the bottom middle of my windshield where the Bermuda wiper triangle usually is, drives me up the freakin wall. I was gonna try Icons until I read this thread, plus I'd have to modify the drivers wiper arm...
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

BMW of Fairfax has both new wipers and replacement blades. I recently bought two sets of refills.

If you have the part numbers and can wait on shipping, Husker BMW in Nebraska is my go to place for parts (matches my employee discount when I worked at the dealer). As long as you have the wiper insert part number, they have them! I bought two sets (4 blades total for ~$22).
    - Greg

2005 BMW 330ci Imola Rot ZHP- Lana - Current
    1991 BMW 318is Alpine Weiss ii - Adriana - SOLD
    2004 BMW 330ci Mystic Blau ZHP - Gisele - SOLD

Autozone.com
    Nice!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast