Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP

FS: SMG Steering Wheel, Switches + Paddles

Everything was pulled from my 2005 comp package m3 with 55k miles.

Everything will come assembled as shown in the pictures. I might consider selling items separate but would greatly prefer to sell as a package.

The wheel is OEM alcantara tri-stitch and in good condition. Normal wear, nothing crazy. Material is still very soft. Tried to capture spots with excess wear in pics.

SMG paddles look great from the front but have some textured cracking in the back. Shown in pics.

The switches in this wheel worked fine for a while but then I found the right (upshift) was becoming intermittent. I would have to pull back harder than normal to get it to register an upshift every time. I've read you can easily clean the switches and this solves the issue but I opted to install new switches instead. I did not attempt to clean these switches.

Switches are $260 from ECS and Paddles are $170 from ECS as well (for the small ones). New SMG wheel is crazy expensive. Used ones are tough to source.

Taking offers on the entire set-up. Post here or PM. I am located in Los Angeles if anyone wants to check it out in person. Local is always preferred but I have no problem shipping.

I just sold my Pedalbox to Dual about a month ago if anyone needs a reference.

Pics below (my apologies for the stupid orientation - iphone and imgur didnt play nice):

2004 Silbergrau Metallic ZHP

Xenon // Silver Cube // Clear Euro Light Set // M Style Gauges // Matte Black Grilles // Coby Alcantara Steering Wheel + Armrest // Android Navigation + Backup Camera // PedalBox Throttle Controller

GLWS

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    BUMP

Only looking for $300. I'll pay shipping.

Also will include upper and lower trim (SMG style).

Trim is in rough shape as it was repainted poorly but you can easily repaint yourself.

2004 Silbergrau Metallic ZHP

Xenon // Silver Cube // Clear Euro Light Set // M Style Gauges // Matte Black Grilles // Coby Alcantara Steering Wheel + Armrest // Android Navigation + Backup Camera // PedalBox Throttle Controller