Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 2498 of 2618 FirstFirst ... 1498199823982448248824962497249824992500250825482598 ... LastLast
Results 24,971 to 24,980 of 26175
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I also have zero drivability issues and have smooth shifts, odd.
    +1 a sprint booster or other throttle remap makes the throttle more twitchy sure, but the big difference for me is that when I do a quick stab of the gas pedal to downshift, I actually get a damn blip.

Between the drive by wire delay and the standard e46 eco throttle map you really have to punch the pedal and hold it for half a second to blip the throttle for downshifting. That ish drives me crazy.

For what it's worth I drove the Pizza car and can confirm that it drove smoothly.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    +1 a sprint booster or other throttle remap makes the throttle more twitchy sure, but the big difference for me is that when I do a quick stab of the gas pedal to downshift, I actually get a damn blip.

Between the drive by wire delay and the standard e46 eco throttle map you really have to punch the pedal and hold it for half a second to blip the throttle for downshifting. That ish drives me crazy.
    Well, now I may have to try a sprint booster because this is one of my biggest complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can agree with pizzas account as well.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP calipers/intake/strut bar/shifter, M3 CSL front/M3 rear rotors, Coby wraps interior, BBS CH wheels, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    For what it's worth I drove the Pizza car and can confirm that it drove smoothly.
    The first time you drove it was with the Shark Injector tune, which I only kept for the throttle response. I tried a sprint booster on top of that and it was like coffee + mountain dew = cocaine. Way too touchy.

The last time you drove it was after I pulled the shark tune so OE throttle settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplian View Post
    Well, now I may have to try a sprint booster because this is one of my biggest complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah it makes it a little harder to be smooth on the throttle but makes downshifting better so a bit of a trade off.

I picked up one of these during a bimmerworld sale but haven't played with it yet:

https://www.bimmerworld.com/Speed-Bu...dal-Tuner.html

Some of you need to commit to your heel/toe angle and stab it like a Hitchcock movie. You have to kill your downshifts. Every one of them with an intentional action. None of this dabbing. That’s for Tiktok. Proper heel/toe is for real drivers of ZHPs.

On a more serious note: I like the normal throttle mapping. Luckily on my S54 I can customize non sport vs sport as I have that button. I heightened the mod to top end in normal rolling mode so I still had better less jerky initial throttle actuation then livens up as I go further. Then in sport mode the OEM factory settings were overly sensitive at the bottom which resulted in many of clutch bucks from parking lot speeds making me look like a newb in more ways than I ever thought. For sport I lowered initial sensitivity then really made it aggressive past 50% so I could still retain precise control in corners as I don’t need more than 50% throttle to modulate a high G corner.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Dragged the coupe out of hibernation. Passed the state inspection & emissions test so we're good to go for two more years! I reset the throttle adaptation thanks to a post over the weekend. I have a Shark injector but haven't installed it yet. I've accumulated a large pile of parts over the past two years to throw at it!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Some of you need to commit to your heel/toe angle and stab it like a Hitchcock movie. You have to kill your downshifts. Every one of them with an intentional action. None of this dabbing. That’s for Tiktok. Proper heel/toe is for real drivers of ZHPs.

lol - you always had a way with words...

But this is how I am with it. Never had a problem with rev-matching with the stock throttle mapping. It doesn't even take any extra effort as I use the side of my foot and that provides enough of a push to get those revs up.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post

EXACTLY... And the machine should do what I want---not vice versa.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I mean, while thats a cool process, holy shit is that tedious. and it doesn't guarantee longevity.
    Life has no guarantees, and I love driving the car...
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Page 2498 of 2618 FirstFirst ... 1498199823982448248824962497249824992500250825482598 ... LastLast