Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 820 of 823 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I'm using the Antigravity ATX-30. Been very happy with it.
    Antigrav gang WHATUP

My car has been sitting since you left the country, so the battery is def dead. Can't wait to just push the restart button and drive lol

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Interstate AGM H7 or H8 from Costco.
    Do AGM batteries need venting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    I'm running the Interstate H5 AGM battery. It's the Mini Cooper size, since that was what they used in the CSL.
    Have you had any issues with running H5 size?

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Do AGM batteries need venting?
    Yes.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Yes.
    John, can you share a picture of how the interstate AGM battery needs to be vented? I went to Costco yesterday to purchase one but the guy at the store wasn’t sure and I saw multiple ports which looked like they could be vent ports.

John, can you share a picture of how the interstate AGM battery needs to be vented? I went to Costco yesterday to purchase one but the guy at the store wasn’t sure and I saw multiple ports which looked like they could be vent ports.
    There are typically a pair of plugs at opposite ends at the edge of the top of the battery. In our trunk you'd use the one closest to the positive terminal. Here's an example: https://hhstuning.com/products/interstate-mtx-94r-h7
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

There are typically a pair of plugs at opposite ends at the edge of the top of the battery. In our trunk you'd use the one closest to the positive terminal. Here's an example: https://hhstuning.com/products/interstate-mtx-94r-h7
    Thanks John, that helps!

So for the vent hole on the negative side, do you leave it as is or plug it?

Thanks John, that helps!
    So for the vent hole on the negative side, do you leave it as is or plug it?
    Plug the vent hole you're not using.

Anyone have any insight, a DIY or just general advice on replacing the rear fixed glass seal on a sedan. It’s completely dry rotted and falling apart.

I see it done on coupes but no info on sedans.

Attached photo below. You can see the cracked rubber surrounding the window is like 98% missing. Name:  IMG_2589.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  1.95 MB

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Do any of you have these drain plugs for their oil pan?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Justrolledi...e_in_the_wild/

Page 820 of 823 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822 ... LastLast