Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cannot create a new thread yet so I'm providing a quick Leaseweb update below. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Sorry guys.

Greetings,

Thank you for your response. I would like to update you that new server is prepared and the account(s) have been copied over to the new server.

Please note that, since the database table “zhpmafia_zhpforum/filedata” is crashed on your old server I was not able to use cPanel Transfer Tool to migrate the whole cPanel account and I had to fix and transfer database manually to the new server. In order to fix the problem, I have created backup of the entire MySQL directory (on 05/21/2024), copied it to temporary server with the same MySQL version (5.6) and with enough free disk space, repaired crashed table there and dump the database “zhpmafia_zhpforum”. As the final step, I used this database dump to load it on your new server.

I have tested the site(s) front page but as expected it is not loading because it needs outdated PHP 5.5 version which is only available with CloudLinux. Now that you have decided to go with CloudLinux, I will proceed with installing CloudLinux trial version on your new server so you can test it and once you confirm that everything is working properly you can purchase the license and we will update it on the server. I will update you once trial version of CloudLinux OS is installed on your new server and the site is ready for testing.

Regarding restoring database from Acronis Backup, now when I was able to backup and repair the database, you have more options to consider to fix the problem on your current server: - restore database point from April 04/01/2024 as initially proposed - restore the repaired database from 05/21/2024. - The last option, which will require most time (at least 4 hours or more) would be to create the backup of the current database, copy it over again to the temporary server where I will be able to repair the table. Once this is done I would create database dump of the fixed db again and will load it to your current server (hopefully there will be no issue with a free disk space on the server). In all cases there will be some site downtime since I will have to delete the existing (crashed) database before I can restore the old (or repaired) database due to an issue with free space on your server. That being said, I would recommend putting the site in Maintenance mode to prevent any issues and possible corruptions during the database restore. Please let me know your thoughts and when would be the best time for you to proceed with chosen option.

The Migration Team is available to assist with the migrations Monday to Friday 9AM-6PM EST.

Kind Regards, Branimir Ivkovic Leaseweb - Advanced Services USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks for the update Dane. We appreciate your efforts and I think we'll all be thankful when all the issues get resolved, meaning it probably doesn't make sense to rush out a partial solution that still has lingering problems. Its akin to the patience it takes waiting for perfect weather before you take your garage queen out of winter storage in the spring. Worth the wait
    Pete

Thank you Dane, we trust you are doing the best to get us back ASAP and appreciate your support.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

No database error on this one!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Able to access my messages finally!
    Looks like everything is working for me so far.
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed

Good to hear
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123