Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Quick question, I can get a 328i Gruppe M for real cheap. Is there anyway this could fit a 330? Say if I got some flexible hose to connect the MAF? The CF cones look different between the kits, what's the reason behind that? Or it could be the angle and I'm an idiot.

328i
    http://gruppem.mybigcommerce.com/pro...2d2005%29.html

330i
    http://gruppem.mybigcommerce.com/gru...e46-2001-2005/
    I'm guessing the only difference is the MAF size. I'm sure you can buy a coupler that has two different sizes (reducer coupler)
    Find out the dimensions and check out sites like Submit racing or Jegs,

Shit, I bet even a PVC rubber reducer coupler from Home Depot would work as well. It's not under positive pressure (boost) so It should work just fine.

Thats what I was thinking, but just needed some reassurance. For the price, I think I have to pick up and regardless. I'll make it work once I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Thats what I was thinking, but just needed some reassurance. For the price, I think I have to pick up and regardless. I'll make it work once I get it.
    Congrats. I think it'll work!

Out of curiosity I saw this on E46F.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...1&postcount=94

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman00 View Post
    Name: Msphynx (bimmerforums)
    Car/Engine: E46 M54B30
    Mods: Stock ZHP vs Gruppe M intake
    Peak numbers: 195whp/192wtq
    Dyno type: Dynojet

I might just go back stock at this rate haha.

Quote Originally Posted by poke08 View Post
    Last week I took my car into Vista BMW for an oil change & an inspection (since I forgot to get a ppi lol) and everything came back great.

A few days ago when I was driving and my SES light came on and it hasn't gone off. I took the car back to the dealer and had a friend run a diagnostic test and he told me that it was running lean. His guess was the k&n oiled air filter that's in.

So now I'm looking to replace it with something else or just wash and re-oil the k&n filter. Any suggestions?

You know whats funny, I didnt even pay attention to the first post and just replied via the responses and the title... I had an SES light for the same reason and it was because the intake boot was torn and it was pulling in air from the cracked boot. I highly doubt its your air filter as I never had problems with my stock intake with it.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    You know whats funny, I didnt even pay attention to the first post and just replied via the responses and the title... I had an SES light for the same reason and it was because the intake boot was torn and it was pulling in air from the cracked boot. I highly doubt its your air filter as I never had problems with my stock intake with it.
    Lol yeah, I had my bmw guy check it out and he said everything was good. He cleared the SES light and it hasn't come back on since then.

sidenote:

anyone notice the Dinan Intake is now $249.00?

http://www.dinancars.com/shop/D760-0...em.aspx#page=1

Yeah, I noticed that a little while ago. I questioned getting a dinan intake but didnt get any responses on it really. I remember joop recommending dinan though

There's been some discussion on intakes. You might want to look for it beyond this thread too, as I am multitasking and won't be able to easily find it. I don't think there is a lot of experience w/Dinan intakes on here, but Joop does like his.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910