Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

its just a bluetooth speaker endorsed by BMW. It does not connect to your stereo unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    its just a bluetooth speaker endorsed by BMW. It does not connect to your stereo unfortunately.
    Looks to be that way as well. Very overpriced for what they're trying to sell. You can get a used Bluetooth TCU module for that price.

I've been eyeing up the Belkin kit do use to do A2DP into my aux in. have you looked into that, or anyone else have experience there?

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Bluetoo.../dp/B004CLYJ2I

Indeed, me thinks you are going to be paying for that BMW insignia.

Quote Originally Posted by elsanto View Post
    I've been eyeing up the Belkin kit do use to do A2DP into my aux in. have you looked into that, or anyone else have experience there?

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Bluetoo.../dp/B004CLYJ2I
    I actually was looking at this as well and curious if it works as advertised. I'm not so sure it will work with my Moto X for the phone call section. I also suspect you may need a ground loop isolator since the audio cable and power cable are part of the same unit.

A friend installed aftermarket Bluetooth in his vert, I'll see if I can find out what it was. I think it cost him $140 and he has BT audio streaming

The belkin one seems the most viable one. Reviews i read say s ground loop isolator is required on the a2dp receiver.

sent from a Moto X

So I ended up installing the Kinovo bluetooth adapter last night.

Installation is piece of cake. I wired a cig lighter socket to the glovebox so I can leave the plug out of sight. plug the line out to the AUX in, and its working.

It starts in Pairing mode and my iphone 5 paired no problem. It also synchs with no user input when you get back in the car.

A2DP quality is less than stellar, sounds a big flat and compressed overall.

Phone call quality wasn't great either, the other person knew instantly I was on it vs speakerphone. I could hear her fine, however the volume was way off on the phone call vs A2DP meaning when you hang up the call, your music will probably be really loud.

Overall jury is still out, Im going to do some test vs the direct line out of the phone. If you want something dead simple to setup for very cheap, this would be a good option. Not likely going to please the audiophiles out there.

I should note that I hooked up a belkin bluetooth kit to my B&W soundbar and it sounds real nice, as does my phone in my Subaru with the oem bluetooth, so I don't think its the phone, or the a2dp limitation.