Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I had a quote from a shop near me of $250-300 to do the bolster. Your quote is reasonable.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by blalor View Post
    Yeah, driver's side back only; I got it from RealOEM.
    Ah, I see. I thought it was the entire seat cover. I got excited.

Do they even sell the front seats ? I though I read they r discontinue

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

That part number is available at Tischer and ECS Tuning. There are some other interesting options in there, too. I think I'm in love with this one!

(via)

M Cloth? Rare! I'm not sure it first the ZHP bolsters as it is a M3 seat.

when you say back cover you mean the front of the seat right? And not a seat cover like some crap you buy at walmart for $20

Quote Originally Posted by bshovers View Post
    when you say back cover you mean the front of the seat right? And not a seat cover like some crap you buy at walmart for $20
    Yes, the upholstery that your back rests on, not the one your butt rests on. :-) Get to know RealOEM; it's an awesome resource. Here's the "Seat, front, uphlstry, cover, Sport seat" section for my 330Ci. The part number I mentioned earlier is highlighted in red toward the bottom. Once you have a part number, you can usually find it for sale at ECS Tuning, Tischer, RM European, plus a few others (but these allow you to search by BMW part number, which is pretty damn handy).

Yes, the upholstery that your back rests on, not the one your butt rests on. :-) Get to know RealOEM; it's an awesome resource. Here's the "Seat, front, uphlstry, cover, Sport seat" section for my 330Ci. The part number I mentioned earlier is highlighted in red toward the bottom. Once you have a part number, you can usually find it for sale at ECS Tuning, Tischer, RM European, plus a few others (but these allow you to search by BMW part number, which is pretty damn handy).
    Thanks man I'm slowly catching on lol. Working on a deal now that's where the picture came from. The whole steering wheel is missing the alcantara I doubt that is unable to be recovered right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bshovers View Post
    Thanks man I'm slowly catching on lol. Working on a deal now that's where the picture came from. The whole steering wheel is missing the alcantara I doubt that is unable to be recovered right?
    That's not uncommon. The first ZHP I test drove looked like that, and frankly it was preferable to the booger-encrusted … *thing* I steered my car with. (Check out my project thread for before/after pics from cleaning it). You can get the wheel re-covered by Coby for about $200 (and from the pictures, it's nicer than it was from the factory).

That's not uncommon. The first ZHP I test drove looked like that, and frankly it was preferable to the booger-encrusted … *thing* I steered my car with. (Check out my project thread for before/after pics from cleaning it). You can get the wheel re-covered by Coby for about $200 (and from the pictures, it's nicer than it was from the factory).
    Say someone is parting out a salvaged car do I need to buy a new airbag then?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast