Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    We'll add the subforum and you guys pick the headers. I'm guessing some of them will be via the s/w type, etc? It will flush itself out.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I think this is a great idea as there are many of us who are interested in doing this

Give admin some time to setup the roll out. He works full time as well
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Give admin some time to setup the roll out. He works full time as well
    no worries here Dane.....we know, all in good time!

Subforum Headers

-WINKFP/DME Programming
    -NCSEXPERT/Module Coding
    -INPA/Diagnostics
    -DIS/GT1 Diagnostics
    -PROGMAN CodingProgramming
    -Tuning/Tweaking (rev limiter, ignition timing, vanos timing, SES monitor delete, shift lights, etc etc)

Sent from my iPhone

I think that might be too specific Wyatt.

I was thinking maybe two subforums:

-Diagnostics and Repair
    -Programming/Coding

Since the amount of coding guys here is rather limited, I think we dont need that many subforums as these forums would be pretty empty..

A subforum wouldn't be necessary if someone is willing to moderate a coding thread and keep it clean with all the links to the threads with good information in it.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    I think that might be too specific Wyatt.

I was thinking maybe two subforums:

-Diagnostics and Repair
    -Programming/Coding

Since the amount of coding guys here is rather limited, I think we dont need that many subforums as these forums would be pretty empty..

A subforum wouldn't be necessary if someone is willing to moderate a coding thread and keep it clean with all the links to the threads with good information in it.
    This is true. Though I do believe a Subforum is necessary with the two headings you suggested. A thread with links would work well, but the Subforum would allow for growth.

Either way works for me and I'll be sure to contribute as much as I can. I'm sure others that have before, and others who haven't will do so as well.

Sent from my iPhone

A sub-forum will definitely allow more freedom in terms of topics. The single thread is solely tied to one person and/or admin/mods. I think if this subforum exist, we may need a single READ First thread anyways to get the ball rolling. There is plenty of old topics scattered around this forum that could be gathered for coding.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    A sub-forum will definitely allow more freedom in terms of topics. The single thread is solely tied to one person and/or admin/mods. I think if this subforum exist, we may need a single READ First thread anyways to get the ball rolling. There is plenty of old topics scattered around this forum that could be gathered for coding.
    Start a thread in Technical and start dumping links in there with desired categories.

Then when the subforum is established, all the hard work is done.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Awesome! It is easy to get discouraged and give up right now. I attempted to figure some stuff out a month or so ago, one thread links to another thread which links to another thread and its just a mess.

Thanks!

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast