Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

E46 330d - I Never Knew

I was lucky enough to go to France earlier this month with the family, and was surprised when I saw a few e46 330d's... a coupe, a sedan and even a "touring". Apparently the ZHP body kit was also used on this model in Europe (and maybe elsewhere in the world.)

Here's a link to some photos:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=e46+...active&ssui=on
    '03 330i/6 ZHP TiAg
    2017 Chevy Bolt
    2016 eGolf meh... Gone
    Donated: '97 328i (wife's)
    Sold: Supercharged '96 318 Convertible
    Sold: '05 330/6 ZHP SilverGray

Nice. Who knew?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Yes the M-Tech II kit is on everything in Europe! You could even get the alcantara seats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by gmurphy View Post
    Yes the M-Tech II kit is on everything in Europe! You could even get the alcantara seats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The car industry is vastly different from ours. Packages don't really exist and alot of options are al la carte. I remember the first introduction of the F25 at my old dealership showed a European model. It had HUD, Navi, Leather, HIDs, and then boom manual seats. I personally like the amount of customization in Europe and the whole made to order cars. Downside is that finding a pre-owned car with the exact options you want is much harder in europe since its al la carte.

ZHP package is an assortment of the al la carte options and thrown at our cars.

Top Gear UK did a 24 he race with a 330d with the mtech 2 kit. I've always wanted a 330d wagon with the mtech 2 kit.

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    Top Gear UK did a 24 he race with a 330d with the mtech 2 kit. I've always wanted a 330d wagon with the mtech 2 kit.
    Yea I LOVE that episode.

I'll be going to London soon for a wheel; plan to keep my eye out for any of our zhp cousins there. Doubt I'll see many. E46s are pretty "poor" for that town, especially now. I hardly saw any in 2009.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    I'd note that as the "ultimate" E46. Saw a couple while I was in France. 330d wagon RWD w/ mtech II alcantara and a 6mt.
    - Evan - Karting Thread - YouTube -

Yes, most people over there drive diesels (cheaper, better gas mileage, lasts longer...).
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

please bring me a fully loaded 330d touring
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast