Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Combo jack and stands

Discuss and post reviews if you have them. Thanks

http://toolmonger.com/wp-content/upl...CM_CarJack.jpg

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yeah....The link you posted has matresses on it. Guess that means it's NLA.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

The idea itself sounds amazing though!

It would literally take 3 minutes to put 4 jack stands under your car, and using the proper jack pads.

"No flamesuit required"

I appears you also need a minimum 5.5" of clearance. So I doubt would work for any ZHP - but awesome for the X3, 2002, e30, e12....

I got all excited and figured I could find one:

The Craftsman Jack System, Lift and Secure...

I found a link to it sold out at the sears outlet - other searching lends me to believe it went on sale for 99.00 before it was sold out in like 2009. No remnants found on eBay.

BAD - http://www.searsoutlet.com/Jack-System-Lift-N-Secure/d/product_details.jsp?pid=9444

Edit - funny - i searched google, clicked the link it sent me to the correct page that gave me the specs and said sold out . But if i go through the link directly, its mattress time. Guess it's time for a nap.

1971 2002 - 1980 528i -
    1986 535is
    2002 M5 - 2006 330ci - 2006 X3 M-Sport 6MT
    Sort of gave my ZHP to my wife, which enabled me to buy an e39 M5. I won, twice.

I thought it was a cool idea. I'm not sure why others haven't picked up the design.

"No flamesuit required"

I agree

1971 2002 - 1980 528i -
    1986 535is
    2002 M5 - 2006 330ci - 2006 X3 M-Sport 6MT
    Sort of gave my ZHP to my wife, which enabled me to buy an e39 M5. I won, twice.

So it looks like they're manufactured by LSTI/SafeTJack: http://www.safetjack.com/

I haven't figured out how or where to get one yet. The website says that they are available on amazon and the link works, but they are "not available". I have a friend with a lift but this could be an awesome alternative to mooching all the time.

Autozone.com
    Just got this from them.

" Hello Dane:

Thanks so much for contacting us. We had a great AAPEX show this year; the positive responses to our products was overwhelming. We always enjoy meeting our customers. As we explained to many of our booth visitors, we have had our problems with Chinese production so we are trying to do our part to bring manufacturing back to the U.S. At the same time, we have an obligation to provide our customers with the best prices we can as long as it doesn't sacrifice quality. We believe we have hit on a very good position that satisfies these needs: we will be importing our most consistently reliable components and subassemblies from China, and--combined with some critical components made in the U.S.--conduct final assembly, quality-control testing and shipping from the U.S. A program like this requires time and planning to do right, and we are in the transition to this new system now. So, please be patient with us. We will put your contact information on our growing waiting list and will contact you when Safe T Jacks become available. Thank you for your interest in our products.

Sincerely,

Harry H. Arzouman
    Safe T Jack Products"

"No flamesuit required"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast